watereye

Noob
Nov 3, 2012
Since the destroy all humans series are dead, everything gets boring. So i decided that the game series should open back up. In the Destroy all humans 5, there are alot of new weapons. The old weapons are still there to keep. Like the electro gun and anal probe. Also the disarager gun (The frying human one.). The weapons are settled out in groups.

The story of the game is when pox was chilling out on his emperor chair and crypto is chilling out with the humans in the giant tank (Check in destroy all humans 4). Suddenly a small furon runs into pox's lair and shouts : "The ______(A alien enemy) has come back!" Then Pox shouts out "WHAT?!" Then the scene switchs to the aliens invading from a black hole sucking everything and everyone in except crypto in. The aliens finally sucked everything in and does a robotic sound and shuts the black hole. Crypto later revives pox back but he is in his hologram back. "BLAST THEM ______ !! I got my arkvoodledamn HOLOGRAM BACK!" yell out pox. Crypto says some thing else. To be continued. (Give me some ideas for what crypto says!)

P.S I been thinking for this game for 2 years!

Last edited:

colyn16

Noob
Jun 5, 2013
u are not alone hay they need to make another destroy all humans they really went with a bang with destroy all humans pah of furon but what sucks they need to continue the series i mean of course a alien like that never stops his destruction and adventures i mean they did show at the end of the last game there is a sign that there would be more games but they never lately put anything out about any new games they maybe soon one day just like other games if people demand it more and more they will start to do it just like i just read now about fable 1 there make as a anniversary or something they are remaking it for Xbox 360 with improved graphics and textures and etc and all that good stuff and in hd and it is going to be called fable anniversary that is what ign is talking about lately now and other things i seen a few pop ups on the web about destroy all humans theirs rumors and i see many rumors Ur on the right path with the name the name sounds perfect for the name detroy all humans game lets hope ign sees this and with my replay and stuff that makes this more recent would bump the replys up now

JJ136

Noob
Mar 6, 2014
Make it to where crypto takes over the world by taking over the big corporations and making a one world government but this is gonna take a whil u could make another one wher another alien race tries to take the earth for themselves it's the 80s and there is cocaine I don't no why there wasn't drugs in the last game it was the 70s ad he was drunk that's kinda like drugs and in the 2nd one there was revalide that's like lsd and that's a pretty hard drug I'm like DAH BIGGEST FAN HEAR ME OUT ! Please make a new one

r3dtiger

Noob
Jul 5, 2014
I noticed at the end of "Path of the Furon" that Crypto said to pox that he'll see him in ten years, so does that mean anything?

ZXYNINE

Noob
Dec 17, 2014
Hay guys so i was thinking to create a small test version of destroy all humans and i was wondering 2 things: One - What does everyone think of this idea ans Two - Does anyone want to help? I have put alot of thought into it and i have a whole sheet of paper completely full of things that The DAH games either needed improved or just needed to have.

ZXYNINE

Noob
Dec 17, 2014
Hay guys so i was thinking to create a small test version of destroy all humans and i was wondering 2 things: One - What does everyone think of this idea ans Two - Does anyone want to help? I have put alot of thought into it and i have a whole sheet of paper completely full of things that The DAH games either needed improved or just needed to have.
I forgot to mention that it will be for PC

Hellfire97

Noob
Apr 20, 2015
They should make a DAH collection for xbox, ps, &pc
I think it should be called destroy all humans: the 20th century edition

Salatiel17

Noob
Jul 17, 2016
THQ is dead, i know, but we need a new Destroy all humans! im waiting for that since 2012!! PLSS AAAHHHHH MY PLAYSTATION 2 IS BROKEN AND OLD, IM PLAYING ON XBOX 360, I NEED A NEW DAH! PLEASEE