Oct 15, 2008
Saw an updated list of characters & mobile suits that will be in Dynasty Warrior Gundam 3 today. I wanted to let you all know but they might add more to the list so I will keep you posted when I learn more.

Characters & Suits So Far Being Added In The Game.

Mobile Suit Gundam 0080 War In Pocket

RGM-79G GM Command

Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory

RX-78GP01-Fb Gundam Full Vernian Zephyranthes (Kou Uraki)
RX-78GP02A Gundam Physalis (Anavel Gato)

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
Gundam Unicorn (Unicorn & Destroy Modes)
Sinanju (Full Frontal)

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
XXXG-01D2 Gundam Deathscythe Hell (Duo Maxwell)

After War Gundam X
GX-9901-DX Gundam Double X (Garrod Ran)

00 Gundam Series

00 Raiser (Setsuna F. Seiei)
Reborns Gundam (Ribbons Almark)

Phantom-Pain

Still not Kojima
Mar 16, 2007
[image=http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2347/gorx165t98h5y6v91leu5h2.jpg]
The Kapool is confirmed too. [face_tongue]

[image=http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/2121/1271970623026.jpg]
Which can only mean that Sochie isn't far behind. [face_dancing]

Tylerox9

Noob
Jun 11, 2010
wow. quite a few mook suits are getting confirmed... though it is a possibility that the GINN could be slightly above them, like the Z'GOK from DWG2

Oct 15, 2008
This next part doesn't have any new gundams, mobile suits or characters but it does have features you might want to hear. I am on the Gundam Musou 3 website and I learned they have new features and bringing back features from DWGI.

Story Mode from the first game is coming back with characters from different gundam series are on a team.

Partner Strike: You can pick a partner to provide support fire by pressing R2 button.

Examples of support attacks
Wing Gundam Zero - Launches a strong beam attack forward
Gundam Mk-II - Shoots bazooka from above
Psycho Gundam - Makes a wide-range explosion

There may be around 50 selectable partner mechs (49-51)

Respawning Feature Has Been Added Into The Third Game As Well

Special Fields Are Added Into The Game To Offer You & Your Enemy Bonuses.

¦Main Base A
When captured, the strength of army who first held the base decreases greatly

¦Main Base B
Capturing this certain type of enemy base will cause enemy aces to stop respawning

¦Catapult
Enables you to go into another specified base instantly

¦Outpost Base
When this base is conquered, one Partner Strike gauge will be instantly filled. Also, as long as this base is in possession, the PS gauge will be filled by itself

¦Communication Facility
Ally base: Allows ally reinforcements to be called in
Enemy base: If captured, enemy reinforcements will retreat

¦Missile Base
Launches missiles to a specified enemy field if conquered

¦Newtype Laboratory
The army that conquers this field gets increased strength

¦Repair Facility
Allows grunts for army that conquers the field to regen their HP

Phantom-Pain

Still not Kojima
Mar 16, 2007
This week's Famitsu confirms Sochie/Kapool, the fan favourite UC Acguy and last but not least (shock, horror) Trowa with the Heavy Arms are in now. [face_shock] (Heavy Arms was always my favourite Wing Gundam)

Oct 15, 2008
I didn't see Heavy Arms gundam on the list when I was on that website the other day before I posted the features on this game. After going back I confirmed that heavy arms gundam is going to be in the game, thank you for telling us now I am really looking forward to this game. I am hoping they will add Sandrock & Atron gundams along with their pilots into the game as wel,l that way if they do come out with DWGIV they could switch them over to their Endless Waltz version of gundams (with the option of switching between the tv series or movie version). Still they should have Tallgeese I in the game for Zechs I really prefer if they had Tallgeese III in the game. But I don't see that happening unless the Gundams from endless Waltz gundams were in the game. I will keep my ear to the ground and try to keep you posted on any new characters, mobile suits or other things in the game.[face_peace]

Tylerox9

Noob
Jun 11, 2010
Well, this isn't an update on new Mobile Suits/Characters, but it has been said that yazan and Ghingaham, as well as their respective Mobile Suits Hambrabi and Turn X are getting upgrades from the last game. So expect them to be full fledge Ace Suits and up to Charge 6 Attacks.

Phantom-Pain

Still not Kojima
Mar 16, 2007
[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2FTKe4_3bM]Sinanju gameplay[/link]

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1-Bw2h6Zco]00 Raiser gameplay[/link]

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSwHdnR767Q]Hambrabi full moveset gameplay[/link]

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53NpiBoB6Fc]Heavyarms gameplay[/link]

Next up is Unicorn gameplay on Monday and Guncannon full moveset gameplay on Wednesday.

Oct 15, 2008
Thanks for showing us those videos Phantom Pain. If you come across the Deathscythe Hell, Reborns Gundam, DX gundam or RX-78GP02A Gundam Physalis videos then please let us know.

Tylerox9

Noob
Jun 11, 2010
Yes. Let's all take moment, and bask in this, and honor those who have been contributing to these boards for this game. It is the fans like us, the die hards, that keep these kind of franchises alive. Here's to Koei, and all those who like Koei Warriors Games and Gundam!

Tylerox9

Noob
Jun 11, 2010
Dang. Another Mook Suit.

It is said that this game will include 4 Player Online Co-op Play. That will be promising.

Tylerox9

Noob
Jun 11, 2010
You mean the Cross-Over team ups? CHyeah thats going to be tops. DWG2 had an alright Cross-Over mode, but way to repiditive and kinda hollow in the end with like only 1 cut scene per character. I am sure this one will be much more satisfying than both previous, combined.

Phantom-Pain

Still not Kojima
Mar 16, 2007
Marida Cruz and the Kshatriya (Gundam Unicorn) and Mr. Bushido with the Susanowo (Gundam 00) are also now confirmed.

[image=http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6307/gm3ndlc.jpg]
But they're DLC characters not ready for the initial release, they're currently being worked on. (hence why the Susanowo isn't pictured with Graham)

It's also very likely more new playable MS will be announced through DLC as well in the future when the game is released.

Phantom-Pain

Still not Kojima
Mar 16, 2007
[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3-668nwiIo]New Gundam Musou 3 extended trailer showcasing new gameplay.[/link]
[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAtIMHJf7Io]New Original Mode trailer showcasing numerous events between MS.[/link]

Shown here are the Partner strikes, where you can summon a partner MS/character to field for a single big strike or random effect like morale boosts or emergency health regeneration.

Also shown is the new zone exclusives. Certain parts of the stage will have areas like MS catapaults that will send you to another far away point of the level, communications relays which are pivotal for allowing reinforcements to flow into the field to backup your forces and repair hangers that heal allied MS whenever they cross over them.

00 Raiser is effectively the Lu Bu of the game. When it Trans-Ams during it's Musou Attack, all of it's moveset is powered up and attack range as well as strength is significantly increased. Plus it Quantizes during a boost too, how cool is that lol? :^O

Reborns Gundam gets a very unique moveset that takes advantage of both front and back sides of it's frame being offensive. It's attacks consist of refined saber swipes that turn the MS for a chance to heavy attack with the Cannon side between combos. [face_thinking] (reminds me of Ma Chao/Jiang Wei in early Dynasty Warriors games)

Double X shows it's obscenely powerful Satellite Cannon again and we get the first gameplay of the Zephyranthes Full Vernian and the Deathscythe Hell which both look surprisingly quite able of holding their own. (i must admit i wasn't expecting much from Kou's MS, ZFV was never a favourite)

What isn't shown however is the announcement of online features that was revealed at the event this trailer was shown in yesterday. Online mode will feature scoreboards so you can comparison between your friends and rivals. Four player co-op will also feature special challenges like fighting a much stronger and larger version of the Big Zam together whilst being significantly underleveled.

Oct 15, 2008
I just found out two new characters had been revealed. Phantom Pain confirmed that Mr.Bushido with his GNX-901TW Susanowo will be in the game. I have a feeling that Zechs, Mr.Bushido & Domon Kashu will be on the same team. All three of them have a strong code about honor in mobile suit combat plus it would be a good fit. Also found another character that just been revealed.

NZ-666 Kshatriya (Pilot: Marida Cruz)

Tylerox9

Noob
Jun 11, 2010
Rocketshadowsaber said:
I just found out two new characters had been revealed. Phantom Pain confirmed that Mr.Bushido with his GNX-901TW Susanowo will be in the game. I have a feeling that Zechs, Mr.Bushido & Domon Kashu will be on the same team. All three of them have a strong code about honor in mobile suit combat plus it would be a good fit. Also found another character that just been revealed.

NZ-666 Kshatriya (Pilot: Marida Cruz)

Not a bad theory on a team up my friend, though I would replace Domon with Master Asia since he has a similar code of honor, and has not yet been paired Zechs yet. I had a similar thought that Kamille, Heero, and Shinn would be on a team because they are all the more tougher, in the army right away characters.

On this note, here is a list of Team ups already announce for Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3.

1) Amuro Ray(Chars Counter Attack), Setsuna F. Seiei(00 Gundam), Kou Uraki(0083 Stardust Memory), Kira Yamato(Gundam Seed Destiny)
2) Haman Karn(Zeta/ZZ Gundam), Paptimus Scirrocco(Zeta Gundam), Garrod Ran (After War X Gundam)
3) Char Aznable(Chars Counter Attack, i think), Banagher Links(Gundam unicorn), Ribbons(00 Gundam)

Oct 15, 2008
On this note, here is a list of Team ups already announce for Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3.

1) Amuro Ray(Chars Counter Attack), Setsuna F. Seiei(00 Gundam), Kou Uraki(0083 Stardust Memory), Kira Yamato(Gundam Seed Destiny)
2) Haman Karn(Zeta/ZZ Gundam), Paptimus Scirrocco(Zeta Gundam), Garrod Ran (After War X Gundam)
3) Char Aznable(Chars Counter Attack, i think), Banagher Links(Gundam unicorn), Ribbons(00 Gundam)
[/quote]

[face_shock] Garrod Ran pilot of the DX gundam teamed up with Haman & Scirrocco?! Talk about getting the short end of the stick. Both of them could use him to suite their own goals or kill with out even thinking twice.

Tylerox9

Noob
Jun 11, 2010

[face_shock] Garrod Ran pilot of the DX gundam teamed up with Haman & Scirrocco?! Talk about getting the short end of the stick. Both of them could use him to suite their own goals or kill with out even thinking twice.[/quote]

lol, well, they were Big Bads in their series'. In several of the videos you can see Haman's Qubeley fighting the DX Gundam.

Oct 15, 2008
Learned of a few new feautres the game will have. Mobile suit lab is set up differently along with the mobile suits.

¦Instead of parts, MS assembly will be done by collecting MS blueprints and assemble it by paying money

¦MS blueprints will have ranks, and the MS stats will be determined by it

¦There will be missions which will unlock higher rank for the blueprints

The MS license feature have been changed to make it easier to gain licenses.

¦Now by using a MS with a certain default pilot (e.g. Setsuna in 00 Raiser) for about 5 times, the license for it will be unlocked at a shop so that other characters can purchase the licenses there.

These features will enhance the game but there is feature I wish they would put in. I wish this game had the option to build and play different variants of the same mobile suit. Say if you like to use Nu gundam and you aquire additional parts for it you go to the mobile suit lab they added onto the Nu gundam. Now you have the option to use Nu gundam or Nu Gundam Double Fin Funnel or Hi Nu gundam. This feature could work for V2 gundam, Impulse, Gundam Wing gundams and all of the Celestial Being gundam's from both seasons and side stories as well.

Tylerox9

Noob
Jun 11, 2010
Rocketshadowsaber said:
Learned of a few new feautres the game will have. Mobile suit lab is set up differently along with the mobile suits.

¦Instead of parts, MS assembly will be done by collecting MS blueprints and assemble it by paying money

¦MS blueprints will have ranks, and the MS stats will be determined by it

¦There will be missions which will unlock higher rank for the blueprints

The MS license feature have been changed to make it easier to gain licenses.

¦Now by using a MS with a certain default pilot (e.g. Setsuna in 00 Raiser) for about 5 times, the license for it will be unlocked at a shop so that other characters can purchase the licenses there.

These features will enhance the game but there is feature I wish they would put in. I wish this game had the option to build and play different variants of the same mobile suit. Say if you like to use Nu gundam and you aquire additional parts for it you go to the mobile suit lab they added onto the Nu gundam. Now you have the option to use Nu gundam or Nu Gundam Double Fin Funnel or Hi Nu gundam. This feature could work for V2 gundam, Impulse, Gundam Wing gundams and all of the Celestial Being gundam's from both seasons and side stories as well.

I get that idea, that would be pretty cool. Though I think this new feature sounds good, and just might be the first step towards achieving a system like this. I imagine it kind of like customizing weapons with attatchments and stuff in CoD, or something like that

Oct 15, 2008
I get that idea, that would be pretty cool. Though I think this new feature sounds good, and just might be the first step towards achieving a system like this. I imagine it kind of like customizing weapons with attatchments and stuff in CoD, or something like that[/quote]

Where you taking about the new features they added into the game or the feature I wanted? The reason for my idea is I wanted to pilot different versions of Celestial Being's gundams in the whole 00 series (seasons, movie & side stories) if they were added all of them into DWGIII instead of just 00 Raiser & Reborns gundam. But as I thought more about it this idea could work with other mobile suits and gundams as well.

Also discovered additional info.

On the pre-sortie menu you can see slots for 3 skills, a Support Character (for Partner Strike?) and Operator.
Looks like Operator is a new addition here. It's not featured yet though so effects and such are unknown.

Tylerox9

Noob
Jun 11, 2010
Rocketshadowsaber said:
Where you taking about the new features they added into the game or the feature I wanted? The reason for my idea is I wanted to pilot different versions of Celestial Being's gundams in the whole 00 series (seasons, movie & side stories) if they were added all of them into DWGIII instead of just 00 Raiser & Reborns gundam. But as I thought more about it this idea could work with other mobile suits and gundams as well.

Also discovered additional info.

On the pre-sortie menu you can see slots for 3 skills, a Support Character (for Partner Strike?) and Operator.
Looks like Operator is a new addition here. It's not featured yet though so effects and such are unknown.

Um, Both. I like their approach, and I can dig your idea too.

The Operator thing sounds like maybe some kind of overlord call or something. Like maybe some bonus stas after you use it, or some overfire or instructions or something like that. thats what it sounds like it suggests at least.

Kathanis

Noob
Nov 27, 2010
Thanks for the thread guys! I've been wondering this for a while now. Now if they get the characters I want from Gundam 00 I will be a happy camper :)

Oct 15, 2008
So far the only playable characters from 00 series is Setsuna, Ribbons & Mr.Bushido (DLC). Feldt Grace has been confirmed to be in the game as an operator to help Setsuna or other members of his team with missions. Presonally I hope Sumeragi will be in the game as well I would love to see one of her combat forcast in action during a mission. Like if one of your character fallen so she alters the plan to complete the mission with current strength. Who knows if DWGIII sales go well they might make a forth game and they add Lockon (Cherudim), Allelujah (Arios) & Tieria Erde (Seravee).

Update On DWGIII

Official Mode is not returning, however there will be missions based on official stories in this mode, called Memorial Missions

zgmfx

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 4, 2004
Whaat, Graham is only available through DLC?

Lockon doesn't really fit the whole DW gameplay though, since his suit is designed for sniping. He could probably have crowd control based on shooting a single strong shot that hits multiple guys in a straight line I guess, and his specials would probably be some like Wing Zero's when it jumps, but that's kind of moving away from the sniper theme. Now, Ali Al Sacheez I can see in the game, mowing down crowds with his giant sword and feet beam sabers.

Shining Gundam and its Shining Finger Sword would be cool, but for the love of god they should add in Dragon Gundam. Its a no brainer. Dynasty Warriors was about the Three Kingdoms, Dragon Gundam is Chinese-themed, it doesn't take a genius to see how that would work.

Phantom-Pain

Still not Kojima
Mar 16, 2007
[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYRn6HOgRKc]Unicorn Gundam gameplay[/link]

[link=http://youtu.be/kydjJHpdBLg]Reborns Gundam gameplay[/link]

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhfjJZ6brrI]Gundam Physalis gameplay[/link]

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoZow28opeY]Guncannon full moveset gameplay[/link]

And now for the shock... Treize and Tallgeese II are confirmed for the game. [face_shock]

Phantom-Pain

Still not Kojima
Mar 16, 2007
Tylerox9 said:
wowie, yet another Wing character. Does Koei got something up their sleeves here?
Sunrise/Bandai is apparently attempting to revive Wing with a remade series or sequel to celebrate it's anniversary.

Unfortunately series like Victory, X and G are seemingly getting the shaft here somewhat. They're still the series represented by the least ammounts of MS now.

X only has the Double X with Garrod and Tifa still.

Tylerox9

Noob
Jun 11, 2010
Phantom-Pain said:
Tylerox9 said:
wowie, yet another Wing character. Does Koei got something up their sleeves here?
Sunrise/Bandai is apparently attempting to revive Wing with a remade series or sequel to celebrate it's anniversary.

Unfortunately series like Victory, X and G are seemingly getting the shaft here somewhat. They're still the series represented by the least ammounts of MS now.

X only has the Double X with Garrod and Tifa still.

Hmmm. I was thinking they just trying to boost it's popularity to places outside of the U.S (or help boost DWG ppularity IN the states), cuz lets face it, Wing is really only liked a bunch in the States, and not because the show was good. But if they can remake it good, i am all for it, especially since they have 3 great character (Duo, Trowa and Quattre. I suppose Zechs may pass, but I dont like'em). But since i doubt that will happen, especially since 00 is suppose to be the modernation of Wing as Seed was a modernation of the orignal, it's probably just some kind of sequel thingy.

They need to get some priorities straightend though. That Gundam Seed Movie has been in Development Hell for too long, damn cancer. They need to wrap that up before getting carried away with a bunch of other stuff.

Oct 15, 2008
And now for the shock... Treize and Tallgeese II are confirmed for the game. [face_shock][/quote]

Awesome I just found out just now. Still since Treize is in the game they should add Wufie with his Altron gundam after all he was Trieze's rival and the one that killed him in the series. I wouldn't mind them making a second season of Gundam Wing don't know about them remaking the series though. Why mess with perfection?

Tylerox9

Noob
Jun 11, 2010
Awesome I just found out just now. Still since Treize is in the game they should add Wufie with his Altron gundam after all he was Trieze's rival and the one that killed him in the series. I wouldn't mind them making a second season of Gundam Wing don't know about them remaking the series though. Why mess with perfection?[/quote]

Really? Wufei was one of my lesser favorites from that show. (I still liked him more than Heero though.)

Tylerox9

Noob
Jun 11, 2010
The DWG3 Pilot Skills system is involved with the new money system, where you have to buy them with your well earned cash. I am guessing the skills become available as you lvl the pilot up. The money is called Gold in the game btw.

Oct 15, 2008
I love the idea of the money system. You can buy countless things from pilot skills like Barrage Shot, mobile suit upgradeds & mobile suit blue prints like Wing Zero, 00 Raiser, Tallgeese II & Physalis.

Tylerox9

Noob
Jun 11, 2010
agree with this. makes the slight rpg element in the game feel just that much stronger, y'know

Phantom-Pain

Still not Kojima
Mar 16, 2007
Been playing the second game for a little while...

I used to love spamming The-O's combine Musou last year. [face_tongue]

[image=http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8694/ulb27r7qt5t9ob4x1q6d2mh.jpg]

Odds are another character/s will be announced on Monday, so stay tuned guys.

Tylerox9

Noob
Jun 11, 2010
The O's Machine Gun Barrage was always fun, on crowds and Aces at point Blank range ^^

What if Koei just pitches a fastball on us, and at the last second, reveal some kind of crossover deal like Mazinjer K appearing, or Big O more likely (being Sunrise) as a secret character in the game, lol. Wouldn't that be amazing?

Phantom-Pain

Still not Kojima
Mar 16, 2007
Renders from the last Famitsu update. [face_tongue]
[image=http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/7995/gm3tallgeese.jpg] [image=http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5116/gm3kshatriya.jpg] [image=http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3813/gm3doublex.jpg]
[image=http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/6867/gm3zephyranthes.jpg] [image=http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/3623/gm3gedlav.jpg] [image=http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2808/gm3hellarmy.jpg]

The Kshatriya is the first DLC character to be made, so we can expect monstrous gameplay from it later down the line. (The Kshatriya will be the biggest MS playable in the series, almost Mobile Armor scale in size)

I'm very much looking forward to the Susanowo and Mr. Bushido soon. [face_cool]

Oct 15, 2008
Do you think with Treize (Tallgeese II) being in DWGIII that Millardo will be playing a simular role of trying to destroy the earth and Treize confronts him like in the Gundam Wing series?

Tylerox9

Noob
Jun 11, 2010
Rocketshadowsaber said:
Do you think with Treize (Tallgeese II) being in DWGIII that Millardo will be playing a simular role of trying to destroy the earth and Treize confronts him like in the Gundam Wing series?

possibly. makes sense, especially considering that when a character is introduced in the DWG series, is final boss/rival of the game is usually in the same series as him. Like in the Original game how each character was paired with their opposite (Amura vs Char, Heero vs Millardo)

Then in the second game, You have the Seed characters who each fought another one of them as their rival boss (Kira vs Shinn, Athrun vs Kira, Shinn vs Athrun)

So yeah, I imagine that. Possibly Trowa will rival duo, with the Team Ups, anyone can fight anyone on the battlefield. Thats war for you.

Oct 15, 2008
I loved the thought of Treize going against one of the mobile suits he designed while Millardo battles against an upgraded version of his first signature mobile suit. The japanese version of the DWGIII will be released in nine days I am hoping they have atleast one more character reveal before then.

Tylerox9

Noob
Jun 11, 2010
Rocketshadowsaber said:
I loved the thought of Treize going against one of the mobile suits he designed while Millardo battles against an upgraded version of his first signature mobile suit. The japanese version of the DWGIII will be released in nine days I am hoping they have atleast one more character reveal before then.

Aye, as do I. And it' not even guarenteed that they will reveal all character. perhaps theres a good hand full they they decided to save surprised until the buyers get the game, give them something to look forward to.

Phantom-Pain

Still not Kojima
Mar 16, 2007
[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPiQ8AnYkUg]Gundam Double X gameplay[/link] (introducing the soon to be most over abused musou attack ever, the Twin Satellite Cannon [face_tongue])
[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98BjGN6EAcA]Gundam Deathscythe Hell gameplay[/link] (Hyper Jammer [face_thinking])
[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-Mot1tEP5I]Turn X full moveset gameplay[/link] (shining finger! YES!)
[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu5yM-VSioc]Acguy gameplay[/link] [face_blush]

The new Mission tree has been revealed from the early reviews of the game in Japan too: (from Koei Warriors)

Chapter - the main original crossover storyline missions
History Mission - the official story missions. It looks like used character and MS may be fixed for these missions
Memorial Mission - missions that become available after fulfilling certain conditions such as 10000 total shotdowns. Clearing this mission will enable you to unlock new skills or powerful blueprints
Challenge Mission - the high-difficulty missions (aka. GM2's Extra Mission)
Friendship Mission - mission where character of certain categories may appear as allies, such as 'female characters', or 'Titans characters'
Relation Mission - missions that become available after a pilot's sympathy has reached a certain level
Tutorial Mission - self explanatory

Oct 15, 2008
The SP attack DX & Physalis is devistating over a hundred MS destroyed with their fulled power attack. I want to see Wing Zero's move set I bet it's just a destructive. Does anyone know if Lunamaria is going to be in the third game? I saw that the other Destiny characters are returning but I didn't see her name.