Sharp3500

I bleed Blue and Orange.
Jun 10, 2007
New boards, new CT.
I'm not entirely sure why the other one disappeared though.

In other news, my copy of The Show was shipped today. [face_dancing]

Last edited:

jmssportsfan6

The Sin City Stud
Jun 25, 2008
The boards have a post limit or something like that so pretty much all CT's had to be remade.

Anyway whats up, 6 days

Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA
The old CT had a lot of good members, moments and memories in it, but here's to a new start.

Last edited:

Sharp3500

I bleed Blue and Orange.
Jun 10, 2007
Wha.. I didn't know you could do that. @Kanejr00

No, I don't. I might pick it up sometime this summer though. I had a lot of fun with 2010.
How is it? How are the CPU drivers?

Boz1515

Insider is weak.
Feb 28, 2005
Hey Kane (I don't know how to do that @ thing yet lol).

What ever happened to that FAQ thread that had the Hall of Fame stuff in it?

pacman32nj

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 26, 2006
there is a gamestop that opened up by my house that is 3minutes walking distance. I know where I will be getting the show

Sharp3500

I bleed Blue and Orange.
Jun 10, 2007
I'm hoping to find my copy in the mail tomorrow.
A bunch of guys in the UK have received theirs.

Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA
What's up, Boz?

Simon, if I were you then I'd probably just wait for 2012 to be released later on. F1 2011 is pretty outdated with the drivers, but the online co-op season does look pretty cool.

SBv2

Perma'd
May 2, 2009
Cananada
I have an assignment due at midnight and another one due tomorrow morning, but I really want to go to Walmart to pick up a copy of The Show...urghhhhhhh.

Coleman32

Bowling Green, MO
Apr 15, 2007
I'm ready for the opening day rosters to be released so I can get my Cubs chise started. Hope that would happen in real life! Lol!

SBv2

Perma'd
May 2, 2009
Cananada
I lol'd when that guy cut his beard off, but then I almost cried with that guy at the end of the video. :(

SBv2

Perma'd
May 2, 2009
Cananada
Just got my Tampa Bay Devil Rays alternate cap in the mail today.

Those were the good old days; when Dewon Brazelton was Tampa Bay's ace, Tomas Perez at short and Josh Paul behind the plate. [face_monkey]

Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA
Just got my Tampa Bay Devil Rays alternate cap in the mail today.

Those were the good old days; when Dewon Brazelton was Tampa Bay's ace, Tomas Perez at short and Josh Paul behind the plate. [face_monkey]
Pic?

Those were the days? You mean those were the painful yet lol-able days.

Sharp3500

I bleed Blue and Orange.
Jun 10, 2007
[URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/kevin_101.1382144/']@Kevin_101[/URL]
Hey man, I didn't know you had another account. [face_peace] (maybe you have mentioned it before, if so, sorry [face_tongue])

Yes, definitely. Thankfully Sweden qualified after failing in the World Cup qualifiers a couple of years ago. We're in a tough group though, with both England and France. But I'm looking forward to it.

[URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/maddentourneys.4344732/']@MaddenTourneys[/URL]
Hello there, it has been a while. Why not use your old account?

Last edited:

Kevin_101

No Longer a Noob
Jul 23, 2005
North America
[URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/kevin_101.1382144/']@Kevin_101[/URL]
Hey man, I didn't know you had another account. [face_peace] (maybe you have mentioned it before, if so, sorry [face_tongue])

It's all good man! [face_peace]

Yeah, I never told you that I had another account, so it's all good bro... &, are you gonna root for Sweden, for the euro 12? I'm curious, b/c I'm gonna root for Poland (I'm part Polish...). I'm also gonna root for Germany, cause I'm part German also....

edit: I mainly goin' to root for Poland, cause there hostin' 'part' of this year's euro... &, does Sweden have any good national soccer players? I haven't watched them (on tv, at least) since 2009... I watched them against USA once... lol.

Last edited:

Sharp3500

I bleed Blue and Orange.
Jun 10, 2007
I'm definitely rooting for Sweden, but I also want to see England succeed... so us being in the same group sucks big time.

We have a few big names, with Zlatan Ibrahimovic obviously being the biggest. Although, if you don't already know that he's Swedish, it's kinda hard to guess as his name is anything but.
Behind him is probably Sebastian Larsson (Sunderland, EPL).
Then we have a bunch of good/great players, but those two are our biggest stars, I would say.

Kevin_101

No Longer a Noob
Jul 23, 2005
North America
I'm definitely rooting for Sweden, but I also want to see England succeed... so us being in the same group sucks big time.

We have a few big names, with Zlatan Ibrahimovic obviously being the biggest. Although, if you don't already know that he's Swedish, it's kinda hard to guess as his name is anything but.
Behind him is probably Sebastian Larsson (Sunderland, EPL).
Then we have a bunch of good/great players, but those two are our biggest stars, I would say.

That's cool bro... Yeah, I grew-up around Polish culture, from my family. &, I am so used to bein' a Pole(an american-pole I should say), from my family that it's kinda my dream to see Poland win, their EURO '12... Reason why not Germany, cause only 1 team can win the final; lol... I like, waited ever since 2006, for this year's uefa euro, ever since the day they announced the 2 hosts for it (cause I'm part Pole)...

&, yeah man [face_peace], I've never heard of those (SWE) players, but I do remember watchin' Sweden on espn 1 or 2, back in '09... But I know a high percentage of this year's Poland players/roster... lol, yup...

Last edited:

Sharp3500

I bleed Blue and Orange.
Jun 10, 2007
Cool. Poland is in what looks on paper as the weakest of the four groups, so that's a plus. It's fun to watch the host go deep into the tournament
Like South Korea in the 2002 World Cup where they eliminated both Italy and Spain before losing to Germany in the semi-finals. And then they unfortunately lost to Turkey as well, but what an amazing performance that was by South Korea. The crowd was great too.

Zlatan is one of the biggest stars in all of soccer. [face_tongue]
Last season he won his third Serie A Footballer of the Year award.