XxconnorxX

Noob
Apr 22, 2010
im sorry to disapoint you but the moment it was remastered it does make it new not the story thats old but everything else to do with it becomes new

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Scrap everything, start from scratch and give Spike a decent development time. Two or three years would do nicely. Its worked before, look at Treyarch, they made a few shitty CoD games and then Activision gave them a decent budget, more then a years dev time and we got WaW. While not perfect it crapped all over CoD3. [face_peace]

Mar 13, 2011
those are the bst ideas ive seen cause well there like mine lol but give us the option of which voices of dbz we want for example dbz or kai i personally dont like how voices have changed

Mar 18, 2011
well id imagine... if its like any other dragonballz game series, there will be one.. but what id really like to see would be and instant replay where u can move all around the map and pause and stuff ... kinda like the wrestling game smackdown v.s. raw 2011 that woul be cool and for the grafics they should use cell shading.. look it up if u dont no what it is...but here is a site where there is a petion to spike about useing cell shading,,, snd u can also post ur own ideas...its a petition u sign and stuff....................... http://www.petitiononline.com/DBZRB3CS/petition.html......and here are some of the graphic rb3 would look like in cell shading............... http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/246/e/8/raging_blast_3_fanwish_4_by_nostal-d2xxs8a.png ....i signed it cause they look aswome even if you dont like it u should sign anyway....

oh and one last thing they should work on more team attacks and and craters and stuff when in beam struggle and also longer beam struggles ..i hate how they only last 4 seconds ..THATS NOT EPIC AT ALL!!!!..oh well lets just hope when(if) rb3 comes out then it will be a dbz game to remeber.

Apr 17, 2011
Personally I'm bored with all of these Dragon Ball games they've been making. They're all essentially the same. I'd like to see developers go in a direction they haven't yet: making a Dragon Ball game that's actually true to its name "Dragon Ball." Dragon Ball Z was a great anime up until Frieza was defeated and Namek was destroyed. That was when the series actually CARED about the dragon balls and everything was an adventure with the main goal being the gathering of the mystical spheres for a wish granted by the dragon. Don't get me wrong, I love Super Saiyan as much as the next fan, but I feel like the series was ruined when fans became obsessed and pressured Dragon Ball Z into being about big yellow hair and a bunch of silly transformations as opposed to what the series was originally about, and that was the dragon balls. I'd love to see an adventurous Dragon Ball game any day instead of these constant button-mashers with characters changing their form 20 times during battle. It's getting old and it completely downplayed what was supposed to be a legendary status most warriors couldn't even achieve.

I think there are more than enough of these "change your hair color and slam your enemy into rocks" games to keep people occupied. For once, I'd like to see a Dragon Ball game with an actual adventure for a story instead of focusing on who can increase the length of their hair more in a 3 minute fight.

Shinyuken

Noob
Apr 19, 2011
Tbh I think they shud add dragon ball series and gt series and include a proper story line and actually make the graphics as close as they can to the anime. Also when the characters transform they shud add the real screams such as ssj1 would be kind of short and as it goes on it gets longer so ssj3 shud take about 20 secs to transform and add the aura that goes around the saiyans after they've transformed. They shud include way better cutscenes and add the music from the Anime etc, ssj3 theme. They shud also add like a 2 on 2 battle mode where u can team up with a partner. Last thing wud be to see a ssj bar dock and ssj4 vegito.

Apr 17, 2011
Shinyuken said:
Tbh I think they shud add dragon ball series and gt series and include a proper story line and actually make the graphics as close as they can to the anime. Also when the characters transform they shud add the real screams such as ssj1 would be kind of short and as it goes on it gets longer so ssj3 shud take about 20 secs to transform and add the aura that goes around the saiyans after they've transformed. They shud include way better cutscenes and add the music from the Anime etc, ssj3 theme. They shud also add like a 2 on 2 battle mode where u can team up with a partner. Last thing wud be to see a ssj bar dock and ssj4 vegito.

Yes because everyone wants to stop in the middle of a fight to watch someone transform for a whole 20 seconds -_-. I don't get why people always want to see more and more transformations anyway, even ones that never even existed. As if Dragon Ball Z games don't have enough transformations as is...

taje718

Noob
Apr 22, 2011
gamemiester said:
Old_BenKenobi said:
gamemiester said:
I was waiting for that to come about...

Anyway enough of this, its obviously new so theres no point in going on about it.

Lol you're so incredibly wrong its making me laugh.

Its only new if you're an ignorant tard.

Well im glad something so trivial is making you laugh....

Im just in disbelief anyone could be that downright idiotic to be honest, its no secret most users on this site are as clever as a house plant but even they wouldnt be as stupid as to say something made in 2010 was old.

I dont think ive ever heard anyone say something so stupid on here, i dont know wether you were just trying to be clever or what but it backfired badly.
if kia wasnt new y the hell do people have to WORK on it?

May 13, 2011
wat can happen with transformations is the camera can focus on the muscles getting larger and u press the buttons to enlarge the muscles at specific points and the char music comes then and gives a speech then go bak to gameplay... eg. Super vegeta!!!!!!

Fusion shud go bak to pressing buttons and go into above staTEMENT and u play as the fail versions... Potara shud be extremely strong characters lyk broly..... Captain ginyu body change shud body change into 2nd char and hav time limit until ginyu can use the new body attacks such spirit bomb and kamehameha and 2nd player cant use ginyu attacks with his own body...

It shud includer movie char eg. Super 17

Watif characters from budokai 2 shud be brought bak eg. tiencha,gokule, buu absorb cell etc.

It shud be 2-on-2 like tenkaichi tag as that was fun but include a world tournament!!!!!!!!

Apr 17, 2011
I miss the Budokai days when transforming wasn't an annoying cinematic break in battle like they are now. If they removed the ridiculous scenes of them powering up into their forms, I'd be pretty pleased. I don't even get the point of transforming mid-fight anyway other than changing a few techniques.

If anything I think they should add a pre-Namek Goku who can't transform. It's really annoying using Vegeta (Scouter) against Goku only to watch him transform into a Super Saiyan. It takes away the nostalgic feel of their first fight. Or at least give us an option to turn off in-game transformations or limit them to certain forms. Again, it's annoying trying to recapture Majin Vegeta vs. Goku just to watch Goku turn into a Super Saiyan 3. I always loved the first Tenkaichi for the fact that you had to choose your form pre-battle and couldn't transform in the middle of it. I hate fighting someone just to have to watch several 5-second transformation scenes for no reason.

Apr 17, 2011
Sorry to double-post but it seems a new Dragon Ball Z project is in the works, not "Raging Blast 3" (thank god):

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/05/dragon-ball-game-project-age-2011-officially-confirmed-for-usa/

gamemiester

No Longer a Noob
Jun 3, 2005
Ive seen the trailer for Project Age and well it really could still just be Raging Blast 3 just like Raging Blast could have been Tenkaichi 4.

It does look better (though not by much), the graphics look sharper but they still seem like they could just be the same character models from the PS2 games. Looks like they have the same map aswell.

The beams and stuff look better as does the map destruction. It seems like itll be a flashier version of Raging Blast.

That Oozaru at the end though was different, it would be fantastic if they had the boss battles similar to Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.

Jun 17, 2011
ther are a few changes that i woudl liek to see..

1. In all off my shooter games i can melee in first person view.. i would LOVE to have the option to fight DBZ in furst person view..to be behind my galic gun would be nice!)

2. More in game/fight dialouge.. (i like when the do the talking for me! hahaha = p )

3. make powering up feel more like the anime.. i.e. earth shaking.. rocks lifting and spliting.

4. after a special move let there be some "cinama reaction" by the one that just took the hit versus just falling to the ground.. and on the ultimate moves that actually finishes off your oppent.. make feel like you have finshed him off via cinimatic cut screen.. kindda like mortal combat.. not all the gruesomeness.. but the idea that he IS finished after blast him with a big bang attack..( i loved how the PS2 DBZ games had the view of looking seeing earth from space after a ultimate attack!!)

Aug 22, 2011
SS raditz, SS turles, SS Nappa, SS Bardock. The devs should stop being #%&%%#$ stupid and put these characters in, they made SS3 broly and vegeta so they can make these. I'm not going to buy it if they don't. Yea i said it. I know they don't care but they need to make them to keep us entertained. I don't care anymore just #%$%$^% do it. I'm tired of these games being all the same, and make characters easier to unlock... I can't deal with another #$@# DBZ game.

eazy.

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 21, 2005
Zodiakkillah said:
SS raditz, SS turles, SS Nappa, SS Bardock. The devs should stop being #%&%%#$ stupid and put these characters in, they made SS3 broly and vegeta so they can make these. I'm not going to buy it if they don't. Yea i said it. I know they don't care but they need to make them to keep us entertained. I don't care anymore just #%$%$^% do it. I'm tired of these games being all the same, and make characters easier to unlock... I can't deal with another #$@# DBZ game.

That's not going to fix this bullshit game. They could add all the fucking characters they want, the gameplay still sucks big floppy donkey dick. No amount of ssj/black bardock is going to fix that.

gamemiester

No Longer a Noob
Jun 3, 2005
They should go back to the Tekken style for the next game, it hasnt been done since Burst Limit. The over the shoulder thing gets kinda old actually.

Though id rather they just remake Legacy of Goku for PS3.

Jun 18, 2008
rainbow-beard666 said:
well id imagine... if its like any other dragonballz game series, there will be one.. but what id really like to see would be and instant replay where u can move all around the map and pause and stuff ... kinda like the wrestling game smackdown v.s. raw 2011 that woul be cool and for the grafics they should use cell shading.. look it up if u dont no what it is...but here is a site where there is a petion to spike about useing cell shading,,, snd u can also post ur own ideas...its a petition u sign and stuff....................... http://www.petitiononline.com/DBZRB3CS/petition.html......and here are some of the graphic rb3 would look like in cell shading............... http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/246/e/8/raging_blast_3_fanwish_4_by_nostal-d2xxs8a.png ....i signed it cause they look aswome even if you dont like it u should sign anyway....

oh and one last thing they should work on more team attacks and and craters and stuff when in beam struggle and also longer beam struggles ..i hate how they only last 4 seconds ..THATS NOT EPIC AT ALL!!!!..oh well lets just hope when(if) rb3 comes out then it will be a dbz game to remeber.

does look alot more like the anime, especially for the super sayains sense they have that shimmering skin. I think they did use cell shading in oen of teh games but dont hold me to it

Jables5

Star
Aug 18, 2010
Port St. Lucie
Honestly, they need more than one Namek map. Doing the entire saga across a single map is incredibly boring. I'd like a map set around Guru's palace. Lots of flying space, like Kami's Lookout.

gamemiester

No Longer a Noob
Jun 3, 2005
Jables5 said:
Honestly, they need more than one Namek map. Doing the entire saga across a single map is incredibly boring. I'd like a map set around Guru's palace. Lots of flying space, like Kami's Lookout.

Yes definitley, its worse that the Namek map they use is exactly the same as the ones from PS2. Techinally theres two maps though because theres the normal one and the lava version one.

They could do a map around Gurus place. Really though most of Namek looks exactly the same.

Jables5

Star
Aug 18, 2010
Port St. Lucie
It'd be more bearable if you couldn't see everything in the one map. In Raging Blast, you can see Guru's Palace and Freiza's ship in the distance. Goku's ship is right there, along with Bulma's ship and a Namekian village. The worst part was seeing Goku's ship when he wasn't even on Namek. It kinda ruined it, imo.