gamemiester

No Longer a Noob
Jun 3, 2005
I made a thread about how people here would go about making the next game but this is a little different.

Raging blast 3 will probably be next the odds of them going a new direction is just way to slim so saying Raging Blast 3 keeps the same fighting engine, what would you add/take away/change for Raging Blast 3 keep it realistic, they arnt going to add free roam or brand new stories etc.

1. I think they should definitley incorporate the original Dragon Ball more into the games, None of the Budokai or Tenkaichi games had much to do with the original except for Tenkaichi 3 which had a few only a few battles from the original series.

They should add Dragon Ball fights into the storymode from the start not to unlock later, they dont have to have every single fight just the more noteworthy fights. That goes the same for DBZ and GT if the story mode includes every single fight from the show like Tenkaichi 2 and Raging Blast it becomes very boring, if its more like Tenkaichi 3's which had fewer fights but the main ones it doesnt.

2. Put GT back in there, nobody likes it but its a bunch of material that hasnt been on a next gen DBZ game, they dont have to put in every single character to be honest the GT version of Goku, Vegeta, Uub, Rildo, Baby, Super 17, Nova and Omega Shenron is enough. They dont need to have GT Gohan, GT Trunks, GT Goten etc theres no need for them.

3. Cutscenes proper 3D cutscenes, out of the Budokais, Tenkaichis, Burst Limit and the Raging Blasts only Budokai 1 and Burst Limit had cutscenes. Id like Raging Blast 3 to have cutscenes for every fight with less fights like i mentioned this could happen aswell.

4. Capsules bring them back, i for one enjoyed earning zeni and collecting capsules it kinda gave you more to do outside of the fighting i didnt care for the Tenkaichis potara method or Raging Blasts block method.

5. They should put back in the ability to fly around the world, its really not needed but it is better than the very bland menus of the other games.

6. Obviously new maps, all of them to be completely brand new, brand new music, brand new character movements, Basically just no recycled material.

7. 2 on 2/3 on 1 battles, it was done for the PSP game it can certainly be done for a PS3 game, itd be new to a DBZ console game and its more DBZ like if you controlling 3 characters against the 1 more powerful enemy. Not like how they do it for Raging Blast where your character swaps out and then the enemies health just goes back up but 4 characters on the screen at the same time and you can swap by using the D-Pad.

8. A new anime special/movie, the new special is probably the only thing worth getting Raging Blast 2 for i think all future DBZ games should include one, just a 40 min special like the special with Table is enough.

gamemiester

No Longer a Noob
Jun 3, 2005
wait....there gonna be RB3

Dunno but theres bound to be, im just saying if there was one.

The "new" special isn't new, its more than 15 years old.

Oh really because i thought it was made in 2010 with modern animation for a 2010 video game, but i guess its not brand new because its a remake of a decade old special.

Dont be clever you know exactly what i mean.

gamemiester

No Longer a Noob
Jun 3, 2005
Old_BenKenobi said:
Yeah whatever. Lol @ a 17 year old special being considered new.

So i should consider something made in 2010 with all new voice acting, animation and music, available since yesterday as old? so theres the old special and.....the old special? instead of maybe there being an old special and a new remake of the special.

Use some common sense. Its astounding i even need to be saying something like this.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
gamemiester said:
Old_BenKenobi said:

So i should consider something made in 2010 with all new voice acting, animation and music, available since yesterday as old? so theres the old special and.....the old special? instead of maybe there being an old special and a new remake of the special.

Use some common sense. Its astounding i even need to be saying something like this.

Its a remake of the old special. Differences are marginal.

gamemiester

No Longer a Noob
Jun 3, 2005
Old_BenKenobi said:
gamemiester said:
Old_BenKenobi said:

Doesnt matter how close it is to the original its still new. The Goldeneye remake is pretty much the same as the one from 1995, nobody would say thats old.

vegeta0070

Noob
Nov 14, 2008
gamemiester said:
Old_BenKenobi said:
gamemiester said:
Old_BenKenobi said:

Doesnt matter how close it is to the original its still new. The Goldeneye remake is pretty much the same as the one from 1995, nobody would say thats old.
For a person who has both the old goldeneye and the new wii version I could tell you there is little in comparison. thay change to much to not look pass in such a way that would make any fan of the N64 version cringe with anger.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
gamemiester said:
Old_BenKenobi said:
gamemiester said:
Old_BenKenobi said:

Uh huh.

I suppose you think Kai is a new Dragon Ball series cause its in HD and started airing this year.

gamemiester

No Longer a Noob
Jun 3, 2005
Old_BenKenobi said:
gamemiester said:
Old_BenKenobi said:
gamemiester said:
Old_BenKenobi said:

Uh huh.

I suppose you think Kai is a new Dragon Ball series cause its in HD and started airing this year.

I was waiting for that to come about...

Anyway enough of this, its obviously new so theres no point in going on about it.

vegeta0070

Noob
Nov 14, 2008
BaRd0117 said:
One big change, is not make the game at all.
Im sorry this Just make me so proud when people say this I hope thay make 4 more RB i love going for the underdog

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
gamemiester said:

Anyway enough of this, its obviously new so theres no point in going on about it.

Lol you're so incredibly wrong its making me laugh.

Its only new if you're an ignorant tard.

gamemiester

No Longer a Noob
Jun 3, 2005
Old_BenKenobi said:
gamemiester said:

Lol you're so incredibly wrong its making me laugh.

Its only new if you're an ignorant tard.

Well im glad something so trivial is making you laugh....

Im just in disbelief anyone could be that downright idiotic to be honest, its no secret most users on this site are as clever as a house plant but even they wouldnt be as stupid as to say something made in 2010 was old.

I dont think ive ever heard anyone say something so stupid on here, i dont know wether you were just trying to be clever or what but it backfired badly.

BaRd0117

No Longer a Noob
Oct 19, 2008
vegeta0070 said:
BaRd0117 said:
One big change, is not make the game at all.
Im sorry this Just make me so proud when people say this I hope thay make 4 more RB i love going for the underdog
i make me proud 2wo wen ppl mak3 comemts like dat. maks me feel gud bout my tiping skills.

Naruke123

Noob
Aug 3, 2009
They need to change the online and make the combos easier and the block because once u get hit u just keep getting hit forever and so much spam online with these high lvl freaks because tons of fights i couldnt even move and was man handled xD cant even win anymore like i did in raging blast 1

takashi348

Noob
Jul 10, 2008
one change i want for it is...i want there to be montiter people for matches so if someone is being a button masher or spammer they should lose automatically.

two- i want a supersaiyan bardock gosh darnet!! make him because that would be uber cool.

three...expand on this because i am sure there will be a three cuz dragon ball z games that are popular go into trilogies and then they come out with something completely different so yea.. expand on this topic please but mainly those are my two thoughts just a super saiyan bardock and admins for the servers.

eazy.

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 21, 2005
takashi348 said:
one change i want for it is...i want there to be montiter people for matches so if someone is being a button masher or spammer they should lose automatically.two- i want a supersaiyan bardock gosh darnet!! make him because that would be uber cool.three...expand on this because i am sure there will be a three cuz dragon ball z games that are popular go into trilogies and then they come out with something completely different so yea.. expand on this topic please but mainly those are my two thoughts just a super saiyan bardock and admins for the servers.

Is it me, or does the DBB just attract THE most annoying people on the internet?

White-Tank

Noob
Sep 8, 2010
Well...The Biggest Change that I would like is a different Developer. Spike isnt working out too well. Whenever they make a sequel too a game, all they do is put extra content in it. Such as the Eradicate the saiyans movie, and extra characters. As they leave the fighting mechanics and graphics virtually the same. <p> Another thing I would like is a better Leveling system. The One in Raging Blast 2 is too limited. I cant even get a fighter up too level 40. I'd love it if it was like the leveling system of Budokai 3. Were each fighter could go up too level 99 without equipping some stupid items. <p> Also I wish for better Ultimate Finishers like budokai 3 and alot more characters. Id also like better fighting mechanics. AND WHY ISNT Lord Slug in the game, but was in the plan too eradicate the saiyans movie. Why isnt he in the game? Also were are the Great Apes and Super Namekian forms, and where is hercule? You hear his voice in Raging Blast 2, but there's no Hercule. Id love it if they put great apes in a game, and had the fighting areas change from day too night on their own and it was a 50/50 chance of a full moon. Like if your loosing a battle and want too transform You'd have too wait for the day too change too night and hope for a full moon. <p> One other thing, I want too see a story mode, with cut-scenes. Like the First Budokai game. <p> Too be honest, Spike seemed too put more effort on the opening Video Theme too the Raging Blast 2 game, then they put in the actual game.

<p> There is SO Much that Spike can do with a DBZ game too make it great its not even Funny. But, they dont put any effort into making a game. I mean, if there gonna make a game with no Story mode, they could at least make each super attack better as well as ultimate attacks. (Like making the energy beams/balls bigger, and more intense) give more attacks too each person. Better fighting mechanics would be good..and too Add More Characters too the game as well as battle stages. Make the environments more interactive, and add a better leveling system. Plus a Create a Fighter would be nice. But I dont see that happening. But...off topic here, I see Dimps making a better DBZ game then Spike. But who knows if Dimps will make another DBZ Game for PS3.

Jul 3, 2008
I'd like to see a burst limit sequel rather than a raging blast 3 because I don't think they could improve on the raging blast series anymore.

eazy.

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 21, 2005
Ashwin.Su15 said:
I'd like to see a burst limit sequel rather than a raging blast 3 because I don't think they could improve on the raging blast series anymore.

Of course thay can, Spike jusst doesn't WANT to.

White-Tank

Noob
Sep 8, 2010
Spike has kept everything mostly the same since tenkaichi 2. Spike only adds content, and more fighters...I mean...who wants too play a fighting game with more fighters if the fighting mechanics have been the same since 2006??

Jul 3, 2008
I guess it is true that they could always try to do something to improve but won't which kind of makes it a disappointment for me

Nov 19, 2010
The fighting Mechanics are fine. The combo system is a MAJOR upgrade from BT3 and RB1...but the game still needs to FEEL like DBZ like map destruction or blowing up the map like B3. and GT and Dragonball need to come back. My favorite character is Uub and its not fair to go without him in 2 games. You gave the GT haters what they wanted already, they have 2 games without GT or DB no give us what we want.

Jul 3, 2008
The first time I played the raging blast 2 demo I was really impressed and maybe because of the bad reviews my impression of the game has changed from wanting to buy it to passing on it.Would you guys recommend the game?Have any of you guys enjoyed the game at some point?

Feb 1, 2007
The graphics and animation of raging blast 2 are way better than the first one but its the only thing i can appreciate of this game cuz its not better than tenkaichi 3 where u have a LOT of characters story mode, etc

If only in the next game animations can be like Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2's

I rather want a burts limit sequel than raging blast

_AbBaNdOn

Star
Jan 18, 2004
They broke things in RB2 that I don't think they can just fix. Sorry for generalizing but...

I think the BT/RB engine is...
-Unresponsive
-Unbalanced
-Dragon Soul sucks and needs removed or it should act like previous games hyper modes or whatever where you can unload a 30hit combo on somebody and finish it up with a super/ultimate. Can't remember exact game or mode name right now.

-I miss the mode where we got to fly around earth. They don't have to stick to earth. I really want to travel to different planets. It would be cool to land on each planet and fly around but it would also be cool if you want to a specific solar system which contains several planets, one of which is the main story planet but all the other ones in the system might have stuff on them. Think Mass Effect 1(as far as traveling between solar systems and nebulas or whatever). I miss the exploration.

-BT2 was the last BT/RB game to have planet destroying animations for supers/ultimates. Wtf were they removed for? PUT EM BACK!!

-I thought RB1 did the most awesome job with the Z-item system. Freaking awesome. Change it back to that and then never screw with it again or atleast don't screw with the grid/block format.

-RB1 did the best job at letting you earn unlockables. All the ways you could unlock stuff was perfect and a HUGE letdown going into RB2.
-------

The stuff I have been begging for for the last 3-4 games:
-Custom characters
-A story mode where you go from planet to planet. Each planet you goto will have good guys fighting bad guys. Each planet would have lots of battles and opportunity to fight in. It would be great if you could change sides during the struggle for a planet often but that probably isnt likely. So you would show up and pick which side to join, good or evil. You would either help to protect the planet or destroy/enslave it. Then you would move on to the next. At the end of the game you would either have destroyed/enslaved everything or rid the universe of all evil.
---------

Beyond fixing broken crap and creating custom fighters and my story mode I really don't know what to work on.

I would like beam attacks to never miss an opponent that has been smashed(but because of a gravity or a boundary wall is able to "fall" out of the way.

I would like to improve and expand upon wall-splat mechanics.

I_LIKE_TURTLES

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 26, 2007
[image=http://www.gifsoup.com/view/189820/jim-mora-playoffs-o.gif]

Raging Blast 3!? Don't talk to me about Raging Blast 3! You kiddin' me? Raging Blast 3?

iamdeaaron

Noob
Nov 11, 2010
I think they should just take their time and make it right... DBZ was an epic anime that opened the door for many others... Just make the characters right... DB, DBZ, and DBGT all ended in a damn blast... so make the games as accurate as possible. I love the fantasy characters i believe they should promote more than SSJ3 Vegeta & SSJ3 Broly. What about SSJ4 Broly, Gohan, and Trunks? Maybe throw in some wild fusions like Vegetunks or a fusion between villians. I think RB2 was heading in the right direction but it needs a story...

thpar1256

Noob
Jan 12, 2011
3 things are necessary for a dragonball game in order to be satisfying.
1)Cutscenes to transformations and energy blasts should be removed. I mostly like energy blasts like those in budokai tenkaichi 2 and transformation style like budokai 3
2) Ssj4 goku and ssj4 vegeta should not be seperate characters. Maybe it would be nice to achieve those forms by calling the dragon just like budokai 3.
3) The ability to edit skills and strenghten the characters.

Of corse, It would be nice to add or change some things, for example change or develope new inviroments, add some more fighting skills, or feature a character creator

Dec 27, 2008
Well I think RB3 would need to give the characters some more original attacks. Like what happened to SS3 Goku having the Dragon Fist as his special? All gokus super saiyan forms use kamehameha and the only real difference between them is how he starts them. I like the showing the enemy up close in the ultimate blast being blown away, but almost every character in the game has that now. Its cool, but too repetative for me. Have just a few less characters with that.

The idea of it fading morning to night is a good idea. Some different map levels would be nice. I honestly liked BT3 best, not just for the character list but the whole Story. The fights you werent supposed to win the computer had higher levels and you had to increase your own fighter and eventually go back and win that fight to recieve a reward for it. For me I would have to say just an upgraded BT3 would be great.

Plus does it seem like attacks just arnt as strong as they used to be? Like you use SS3 gokus kamehameha and normal gokus kamehameha and they are only like a 2000 damage difference. That just isnt right to me. BT3 if you picked a stronger character then you were actually a stronger character. Now it seems like I could use a saibamen against Omega Shinron and I could kill him just as easily as he could kill me.

Thats just my opinion of it. I know everyones gota different look on stuff

Dec 13, 2010
for raging blast 3 they should have kid goku for when he got wish back to a kid and they should have super saiyan 4 goku and vegeta and when they are super saiyan 4 and do fusion and they should have every single fighting character there is from all the dragonball, dbz and gt and put it all in one game and go through story mode like they had the tv show

jakek3701

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 20, 2009
It appears as though this board is a fighting game all its own.

Hatchiyack was great, and Tarble was too. But what's really needed is the return of giant characters. I miss me some Great Ape Bardock. Sniff sniff sob, sir. What was also a brilliant concept was the breaking of canonicity by adding two new SS3's. Honestly, I'd compromise for a SS Bardock if my monkey powers are denied again.

And stop putting SS3 Vegeta as his own character, it's a pain in the bum julio when I wanna 5v5 with my bromigo, and I have to choose two Vegetas. It's a more traumatizing situation than every season of Degrassi combined.

I_LIKE_TURTLES

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 26, 2007
jakek3701 said:
And stop putting SS3 Vegeta as his own character, it's a pain in the bum julio when I wanna 5v5 with my bromigo, and I have to choose two Vegetas. It's a more traumatizing situation than every season of Degrassi combined.

They have to make SSJ3 Vegeta and Broly separate characters or else it would go against their OCD tendencies to stick with canon.

jakek3701

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 20, 2009
Yeah, but in Budokai 2 there were all those Super Buu absorptions, and they were all still applied to Super Buu. Then again, he didn't really "transform" so much as that just being a fusion-esque move.

Eff.

Jan 28, 2011
This will be a long post, but bear with me...
I have a probably good idea for a fighting/RPG game they could make, though it would probably take much longer than a year for them to make it, tell me what you think.

First, the story would more or less be the only mode, except for online, all modes, tournament, mini games, etc. would be in this mode, as part of the story.

Second, we would create a custom character, create it's look, voice, species, and gender if applicable. There would also be fighting styles and equipment that we could acquire as the game goes on to alter our statistics and appearance.

Third, the story mode would be a what if of your custom character if it was dropped into the DB universe, if you were, basically. It would start at the very beginning of Dragonball and end at the very end of GT, there would also be a morality system, power level mechanics, which is where the mini games come in, and you would be able to change the storyline of Dragonball thru GT based on your actions, and they are usually very important actions. For instance, suppose you meet Yamcha very early in the story (it would make sense if he was one of the first people you encounter, in fact)when he is still a desert bandit, he would try to rob you and you would fight him. After beating him, you get to choose whether to spare him and have him teach you, which would increase your power level and give you his fighting style, as well as acquire his DNA (non-fatally) if your a Cell prototype (my idea for an android character), or kill or absorb (if you are a majin or Cell prototype, which would have the same effect as him teaching you, except that it would change your appearance somewhat) him. Killing or absorbing him would have game lasting consquences, because Yamcha hasn't met Goku yet, unless you repent and bring him back yourself, he would never appear in the game for the rest of your time as that character. How long and extensive would I want each character's story to be? I would say that if you are the find and do everything type, and you knew where everything was, it would take about 50 hours, if you didn't know, with all the exploration and such, somewhere between 60 to 70 hours, and I would like each gender and species to be different enough that there would be a point to trying them all.

Sep 21, 2008
I think Dragon Ball Raging Blast 3 would be the perfect game to introduce A Create Your Own Character Feature. Think of it, you can create yourself, friends you know, heck, you can even create Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger, Karate Kid, Chuck Norris, Johnny Lawrence, Scorpion and Subzero from Mortal Kombat and watch them battle it out DRAGON BALL Z RAGING BLAST STYLE. You could choose what moves u want to give them too. That would be all time epic and hilarious to see Jason Voorhess fly and shoot energy waves, I'd crack up laughing if I ever saw that. I think it would make the game 10 times more fun than usual. In my opinion, if any besides Dragon Ball GT Characters, the #1 thing I'd recommend is a CHARACTER CREATOR.

BlackmageGeneral

No Longer a Noob
Feb 1, 2001
I've got an idea for DBZ:

Just stop it. it's too old, it's done. let it die in peace. That "new" special wasn't the least bit new and I honestly can't believe you're so retarded as to honestly fight to prove it's really new. That Hatchyiak thing came out in 1993; F'n 93, moron. Who cares if the "animation" is new? It's still close to a decade old. Are you going to turn around and say that because Dragonball Kai has some revamped animation that its new? Let DBZ die. There's nothing they can do to revive it and here's why:

1) They've exhausted each style for DBZ:
a) 2D fighter: Budokai series and earlier
b) 3D fighter: Tenkaichi series & Raging Blast (which thinks its something new)
c) Action-RPG: DBZ Sagas, sales sucked, and gameplay was incredibly glitchy & simple
d) MMORPG: Online DBZ seems to be dead in the water; it was released in Asia and that's it
e) Platform: Revenge of King Piccolo

2) Their Constant "new" features are rehashed from older versions, thus not new at all
a) Any "new" characters they add will just be clones of older ones
b) New features are constantly added that are poor versions of what the games used to have (Dodging in Tenkaichi 3 < Dodging in Budokai 3)
c) Plan to Eradicate All Saiyans was OVA (not even an actual movie, originally) released in 1993; it's not new in the least; they just updated the animation, like Kai
d) Even new games are just copies of old ones; Raging Blast series = Tenkaichi 2/3 only it's available on PS3/360; Burst Limit = Shin Budokai = Budokai series only on the Ps3/360
e) Assists were a good idea, but were executed poorly in that game and fantastically in EVERY other fighting game that had assists; then, rather than improve it, the idea was scrapped
f) Then there was the time they tried to have "transformations in battle" as a new feature when it was present in EVERY Budokai and only absent from Tenkaichi 2 (for no reason)
g) be it Dragonball, Dragonball Z, or Dragonball Shit...I mean GT... they've gone through the series storyline countless times. The whole story has been told for EVERY current gen game.
h) What-if's have been done to death and aren't novel anymore. Now their idea of a "good" what-if is "What if Vegeta went SS3?!" Which adds nothing; they transplant Goku's SS3 hair to Vegeta and give him his basic moveset. It was an aesthetic change and nothing more.
i) Improving camera angles or controls (which isn't an improvement; just returning to original controls) won't revive the series. Adding new characters that only 6 people give a shit about (GT Goten) won't change anything either. There's NOTHING they can do to satisfy any of you. And there's too few of you idiots who still want a game out there to warrant the creation of another game. It just isn't profitable anymore.
j) Item system or 'equips' in Raging Blast/Tenkaichi have been done in earlier incarnations like the Budokai series and they even try and pawn it off as being able to create/customize your own guy because you can determine their stats, knowing full well that's not what people wanted when they wanted to customize or create their own character.
k) The Tarble 20 min story was a "Happy Birthday" to the series by Toriyama simply because it was 20yrs old; it wasn't meant to actually be a "special" or a "movie" in the slightest. Notice how the whole thing was pretty much a huge joke in its execution.

4) What haven't they done?
a) Actually use the assist system competently (there's evidence everywhere that assists can be done right for a fighting game; Marvel Vs Capcom, Naruto Ninja Storm, Smash Bros)
b) Racing, Sports, and Puzzle are the only genres DBZ hasn't done and honestly, venturing into any of those areas would be completely retarded for DBZ
c) create your own character: they can't Effing do it; why don't you idiots get that through your thick skulls? They are NOT ALLOWED to put that in. They DON'T have the rights. It will NEVER be a feature in a dbz game no matter how much you whine and cry for it. This has been asked for since Budokai 1 and each time the developers tell you morons the same thing: No, it can't be done, we're not allowed; or they outright lie to you by giving the item system which allows for customization of characters and they call that the ability to create/customize your own guy (which is technically correct).

Jan 28, 2011
There's no reason they can't add in a character creator, they have the license, they can do whatever the hell they feel like with the characters. They even have a perfectly good character creator in Soul Caliber 4 that they could base it off of, so it's not like they couldn't think of a way to do it. Besides, it's not like we're asking them to change the original characters, just to have the ability to make our own original characters, and there's no reason that would have any legal issues whatsoever. It's not that they can't, it's that they won't, pure and simple.

Jan 28, 2011
I_LIKE_TURTLES said:
They have to make SSJ3 Vegeta and Broly separate characters or else it would go against their OCD tendencies to stick with canon.

Yeah, I keep hoping that they'll have another game like Shin Budokai Another Road where they just throw canon out the window and just tell their own story with DBZ characters like that one. The DBZ storyline has gotten very stale after all these games, another thing I think they should do is make games with the Budokai Tenkaichi/Raging Blast syle fighting system that focuses around the Dragonball and GT animes, instead of DBZ, as they have yet to go into either very extensively.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
BlackmageGeneral said:
I've got an idea for DBZ:

Just stop it. it's too old, it's done. let it die in peace. That "new" special wasn't the least bit new and I honestly can't believe you're so retarded as to honestly fight to prove it's really new. That Hatchyiak thing came out in 1993; F'n 93, moron. Who cares if the "animation" is new? It's still close to a decade old. Are you going to turn around and say that because Dragonball Kai has some revamped animation that its new? Let DBZ die. There's nothing they can do to revive it and here's why:

1) They've exhausted each style for DBZ:
a) 2D fighter: Budokai series and earlier
b) 3D fighter: Tenkaichi series & Raging Blast (which thinks its something new)
c) Action-RPG: DBZ Sagas, sales sucked, and gameplay was incredibly glitchy & simple
d) MMORPG: Online DBZ seems to be dead in the water; it was released in Asia and that's it
e) Platform: Revenge of King Piccolo

2) Their Constant "new" features are rehashed from older versions, thus not new at all
a) Any "new" characters they add will just be clones of older ones
b) New features are constantly added that are poor versions of what the games used to have (Dodging in Tenkaichi 3 < Dodging in Budokai 3)
c) Plan to Eradicate All Saiyans was OVA (not even an actual movie, originally) released in 1993; it's not new in the least; they just updated the animation, like Kai
d) Even new games are just copies of old ones; Raging Blast series = Tenkaichi 2/3 only it's available on PS3/360; Burst Limit = Shin Budokai = Budokai series only on the Ps3/360
e) Assists were a good idea, but were executed poorly in that game and fantastically in EVERY other fighting game that had assists; then, rather than improve it, the idea was scrapped
f) Then there was the time they tried to have "transformations in battle" as a new feature when it was present in EVERY Budokai and only absent from Tenkaichi 2 (for no reason)
g) be it Dragonball, Dragonball Z, or Dragonball Shit...I mean GT... they've gone through the series storyline countless times. The whole story has been told for EVERY current gen game.
h) What-if's have been done to death and aren't novel anymore. Now their idea of a "good" what-if is "What if Vegeta went SS3?!" Which adds nothing; they transplant Goku's SS3 hair to Vegeta and give him his basic moveset. It was an aesthetic change and nothing more.
i) Improving camera angles or controls (which isn't an improvement; just returning to original controls) won't revive the series. Adding new characters that only 6 people give a shit about (GT Goten) won't change anything either. There's NOTHING they can do to satisfy any of you. And there's too few of you idiots who still want a game out there to warrant the creation of another game. It just isn't profitable anymore.
j) Item system or 'equips' in Raging Blast/Tenkaichi have been done in earlier incarnations like the Budokai series and they even try and pawn it off as being able to create/customize your own guy because you can determine their stats, knowing full well that's not what people wanted when they wanted to customize or create their own character.
k) The Tarble 20 min story was a "Happy Birthday" to the series by Toriyama simply because it was 20yrs old; it wasn't meant to actually be a "special" or a "movie" in the slightest. Notice how the whole thing was pretty much a huge joke in its execution.

4) What haven't they done?
a) Actually use the assist system competently (there's evidence everywhere that assists can be done right for a fighting game; Marvel Vs Capcom, Naruto Ninja Storm, Smash Bros)
b) Racing, Sports, and Puzzle are the only genres DBZ hasn't done and honestly, venturing into any of those areas would be completely retarded for DBZ
c) create your own character: they can't Effing do it; why don't you idiots get that through your thick skulls? They are NOT ALLOWED to put that in. They DON'T have the rights. It will NEVER be a feature in a dbz game no matter how much you whine and cry for it. This has been asked for since Budokai 1 and each time the developers tell you morons the same thing: No, it can't be done, we're not allowed; or they outright lie to you by giving the item system which allows for customization of characters and they call that the ability to create/customize your own guy (which is technically correct).

-claps-

plus, the idea for a "create a fighter" is just as ridiculous as it sounds, sorry but that is the reality, generally the first attemp of a new idea is bullshit -look another games- and the firt guys that will say "ugh, awful game, shit features" will be the ones that were asking for it LOL, let DB live or die like a legend, fuck, if you want anime games as mass production whores then go and play Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail or another games based in actual animes, DB doesn't deserve this entire shit