Apr 30, 2003
Notacka said:
I really agree with Saint. Violence in games deteriorates our society a lot more then nudity in games does. Plus all it does is show her body not her private parts. I'm looking forward to this game. The game play looks outstanding.

I agree. Seriously, Americans are truly disappointing. You have issues with PARTIAL nudity, meanwhile torture attacks go unmentioned? **** it's like Guantonamo Bay! You have teenagers shooting up schools and you have no issue with the violence in media? What is WRONG with you?

Whoever mentioned nudity in Europe obviously understands. If you are exposed to it early it becomes less of a big deal- this applies to sexuality and alcohol, as Europe demonstrates, and violence as America demonstrates.

When did the violent destruction of life become more appropriate than the creation of life? Maybe it's because America is always at war you think it's normal/OK?

Seriosly, American's are boobs. I hope you're clever enough to understand that pun.

If you guys would loosen your bible belts ( another pun) and PLAY the game before you formulate your opinions, you'd see that sexuality aside, the gameplay is fast, frenetic, really deep and smooth. Bayonetta has the qualities of a great action game, but because of your backwards upbringing you won't ever see it.

Feb 24, 2010
Hi, I was reseaching this game and I read the conversation you've been haveing and I would like to piont out that it is really impossible to stereo type an entire country like that. I believe that a game should be rated by game play and if the makers of the game decided to make the protaganist attractive so be it. It you believe that the world is devolveing into knuckle dragging sex addicted idiots. You have a right to be wrong. It is the order or thing to change over time. The world is becoming more used to nudity, but just because we see it in a game doesn't mean that we change because of it. We play video games to get away from the real world to take a brake, and if you don't think that playing a game with a risky character in it is fun or exciting then don't.

Just so you know America is composed of hundreds of thousand of minorites and this message is from one of them.
I know you most likey won't read this I just did it fun fun. ; )

Jun 17, 2010
whhoo I'm from the future, and I've come to tell you that in 2010 there are mutants that eat anyone that they see, one day the robot thing will attack all mankind and only sara conner can save us and bayonetta is awsome. the end