Nov 13, 2011
Whussuppers Kay/Hibs... just trying to figure out what YWAIN server everyone went to?

Had this little itch today to reactivate my account...lol...

<Eastern Wind> Fizion Atomsplitter - 50 Enchanter

McAmeter

Noob
Feb 13, 2002
Loving and h8ing u all was some of the "best I ever had." ;) I haven;t talked to anyone in this thread for at least 9 years!

Kalderod

The Blind Guardian
Dec 20, 2001
Wow!

Kalderod the champion / Asi the lurikeen heroine here

Kaarissa! Medea! Zapath! Vyxar! McAmeter! and all the others! wow! haha.. Glad to see your names! They bring me back to the hardcore years 2001-2005! Not playing much anything but a guitar nowaday, though somewere in my mind I wish I could play DAOC like back then (then I tell myself "no no" :) I've been tempted to re-activate, but well.. you know.. only to run after the ghost of the game you used to play back then, not the game of today... Whatever! I hope y'all are doing well and maybe we'll meet in another game.

Glad to have searched (not sure where that idea came from tho) for that board :)

Blackops4

Noob
Jul 14, 2003
Killerdan? Wow..brings back memories. This is the hunter Blackops. I hope everyone is doing great.

area_td

Noob
Nov 20, 2014
Wow I decided to search hib Kay for nostalgia sake and it is crazy to see some of the names here, especially the Teyrnas Dinistrydd crew. Areacad - firbolg Hero, and Casen celt Animist were my two mains. Miss the good old days with you guys!

Tdbaseball22@yahoo.com if any of you want to get in touch! I've also been nostalgia'ing on the daoc genesis/origins free shard since I couldn't remember any of my info to renew for the 14 day trial. So if any of you want to join me there I'd love to play with you guys again.

Shamar_MLF

Noob
Nov 10, 2011
Wow lots of old names popped up here.

<- Twink the nightshade, Elderyn (Eldritch), and a few more ;)
Holy shit twink, I remember you! <- Shamar R7 inf.. MLF cluster. And all you guys said it.. ever since daoc ive never found another MMO close... WoW was OK for awhile until the endless expansions started.. much like this game. WoW had no real end game either...

BandageBoBo

No Longer a Noob
Mar 15, 2001
Stuck at home on lockdown and remembered my old druid. Bandage nobody. Daoc and asherons call were the last of a golden era for mmorpgs. After them came the wow clone era which is still running today.