Feb 10, 2021
Never thought I'd say this, but I'm bored of The Office and Breaking Bad and am looking for a new show to watch. Please help me.

ZotQuix

1st Daimyo of Ohio
Nov 21, 2000
Do you have any streaming services?

On plain old cable, Snowpiercer isn't terrible and has gotten better in its second season. Resident Alien is fun on Syfy. There are a few good shows on PBS (Public Broadcasting in the US) that I could recommend as well. If you list what streaming you have access to though I can probably give you a lot more and better suggestions.

Also, how do you feel about anime?

guillamo

Lvl 43 Chaotic Neutral Minstrel
Jul 29, 2001
Why would you ask if there are good shows when this is clearly the bad era of TV?

dxmxr

Noob
Feb 10, 2022
Never thought I'd say this, but I'm bored of The Office and Breaking Bad and am looking for a new show to watch. Please help me.
I am not sure which streaming service(s) you use but some good ones are: Reacher (Amazon Prime), Billions (Showtime), The Guilded Age (HBO Max), Mandalorian (Disney+), Yellowstone (Paramount+), 1883 (Parmamount+), just a couple of the ones I am watching right now. I enjoy mostly drama and sci-fi.

OneBigClam

Jes' fine
Jun 4, 2012
NH
I'll probably get shit for this, but I'm enjoying the new Law and Order - Organized Crime. By far the best stuff Meloni has done, in my opinion. The season-long plot lines don't hurt, either.

Latigra

Noob
May 19, 2022
If you liked breaking bad and haven't checked out better call saul, it's worth it. Definitely more of a slow burn, but it's just as good in my opinion, plus it has all the tie ins that come with being a prequel.