Sep 3, 2019
Hey I added you Kelly_Primus can you add me so I can get nookingtons? I have cherries coconuts and pears. Ill do the same for you!
My name is shoaib
My town is Japan
My code is 2710-4411-2029

Anyone else please message me whenever you can and I'll help you out too.
Idk if its too late but we can help each other Name:Mikey Town:Broward FC:0564-3521-3482

Hope2128

Noob
Sep 7, 2019
Hey I added you Kelly_Primus can you add me so I can get nookingtons? I have cherries coconuts and pears. Ill do the same for you!
My name is shoaib
My town is Japan

Idk if its too late but we can help each other Name:Mikey Town:Broward FC:0564-3521-3482

Hey, I never got a friend code when I started the game as a kid years ago but haven’t recently got back in to it. Does anyone know if I can still add/invite people to my town? I have cherries, oranges, coconuts and just starting some apples and really would like Nookingtons! Thanks :)

Sep 3, 2019
My name is shoaib
My town is Japan

Hey, I never got a friend code when I started the game as a kid years ago but haven’t recently got back in to it. Does anyone know if I can still add/invite people to my town? I have cherries, oranges, coconuts and just starting some apples and really would like Nookingtons! Thanks :)
if you can get your ds online by using any of these methods you can get your friend code from the main gate in acww and then we can help each other upgrade shops

Sep 8, 2019
My name is shoaib
My town is Japan

I’ll add you! I have oranges, apples, and coconuts

Sep 3, 2019
My name is shoaib
My town is Japan

I’ll add you! I have oranges, apples, and coconuts
Let me know when I should open my gate

Sep 9, 2019
I ca
Let me know when I should open my gate
I can’t figure out how to setup my ds for a friend quote so it might be a while until I get it working
No worries, you should check out that video that i posted here earlier. Good luck
I just stared playing wild world again and I have a friend code, just need people to come visit my town so I can upgrade my shop. Someone help! Lol

Sep 3, 2019
Sep 9, 2019
Sep 3, 2019
I use the hot spot on my phone too but make sure you change the DNS in the WFC settings to the DNS in the description of the video its the only way to connect to WFC now

Sep 10, 2019
Sep 3, 2019
You can try
(with the star symbols and caps) ⭐️ MOMMY ⭐
No, i have you added and i clicked to join your town, i connect to wfc and then on the very last step cooper says for some curious reason you cannot leave
Hmmm I wonder why... I try to leave too and when in get to the distant towns there’s nothing in the list.
Ill open my gate for you now so you can see someone on that list, you were the first person i seen on that 1 and i had high hopes lol try to join me

Sep 10, 2019
No, i have you added and i clicked to join your town, i connect to wfc and then on the very last step cooper says for some curious reason you cannot leave
Hmmm I wonder why... I try to leave too and when in get to the distant towns there’s nothing in the list.
Ill open my gate for you now so you can see someone on that list, you were the first person i seen on that 1 and i had high hopes lol try to join me
On my way

Sep 10, 2019
On my way
Wait it now shows ur name on the list of distant towns but it says from some curious reason I cannot go out now. I’ll google this problem quick ☹️

Sep 3, 2019
Sep 10, 2019
Sep 16, 2019
I ca
I can’t figure out how to setup my ds for a friend quote so it might be a while until I get it working
No worries, you should check out that video that i posted here earlier. Good luck
I just stared playing wild world again and I have a friend code, just need people to come visit my town so I can upgrade my shop. Someone help! Lol

My name is shoaib
My town is Japan

please message back,hopefully we can help eachother out tonight?

kbye

Noob
Oct 1, 2019
Friend Code: 3399-0307-9084
Name: Zoë
Town Name: lalaland

i can be active whenever... i have oranges, peaches and pears and need the tom nook purchase from a friend.

HarryBoBo

Noob
Oct 7, 2019
Friend Code: 3399-0307-9084
Name: Zoë
Town Name: lalaland

i can be active whenever... i have oranges, peaches and pears and need the tom nook purchase from a friend.
Mind if I come and steal some fruit and spend some bells? I won't squash any flowers, promise.

Friend code:6971-7426-0139-2000
Name: Harris
Town name: LeafFall