SolidScheme

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 31, 2004
1. Useless torches 98% of the time
2. No item exclusivity for covenants
3. No penalty for leaving a covenant or reason to stay loyal to one
4. No blue sentinel/brother of blood action in first play(no evasion outside covenant areas in FP) which was SUPPOSED to be for BEGGINERS who may only play the game ONCE
5. Spawning enemies disappear after 10-12 kills/deaths instead of just not producing souls
6. Fast travel at the start; destroying the NEED to explore
7. Vital items(stones) tied to covenants instead of exclusive spells/items/weapons/effects
8. Copy/paste bosses & areas from previous games
9. Game world lacking in the persistence area(MANY dead ends)
10. Horrible enemy variety in most areas
11. Boring, simplistic and unintuitive level design
12. NONE of your choices holding ANY weight
13. Bonfires every 50 steps
14. Automatic weapon/armor repair at any bonfire
15. Soul memory killing most of PvP
16. Destruction of the "challenging, but fair gameplay"(cheap shots and piles of high def. foes).

And many more. I could go on, but you get the idea. This game was stealth-casualized (not a real word I know).
It's like Final Fantasy 13 all over again.

I think we all(who are unhappy) should file a class action lawsuit against them for false advertising(I'm looking into it right now). http://img.gamefaqs.net/box/2/0/0/366200_back.jpg
They said this game wasn't going to be casual-focused, but it is!

They couldn't even give us Tomb of the Giant darkness! The casuals were more important(the small amount they drew in anyway).
As you can see, not even From Software can be trusted anymore. They've gone to the dark side(like Square Enix). My future purchases will be VERY slow and researched before I take out cash for anything else with their name on it.

Go back and look at the beta and see what could've been(or some form of it).