Feb 10, 2004
Bet that was awesome. Was it a kit car, do you know?
It was a replica, but it was a '60s Shamrock with the original (carbureted) Ford 351.

It was the most Top Gear day of my life. I was there for work for a month, and this was our last weekend. My coworker had a red one, I had the silver. At one point, he exited a roundabout at the wrong exit, and we started driving toward a township. I saw the corrugated metal shacks and yelled at him that we needed to turn around, by which point we'd come upon a few dozen children walking down the side of the road, who began to run toward the cars excitedly. My car had some funny business with the carb where it would surge like I was downshifting every 5-10 seconds any time I had my foot off the gas, and my coworker's car would stall if he braked too hard.

We ended up here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/101516945@N07/30484183506/in/album-72157672054488003/

tsingtao2

Music pumps my blood.
Oct 1, 2005
fuck it is all I gotta say.... judge me if you will.

Me with Kirk from Crowbar.

me_kirk.jpg

Me and my wife with One-Eyed Doll

me_oed.jpg

ive seen them before, what is the problem?
you've seen them on FB. No one else (well, a few other FB friends have) on ACF has ever seen a photo of me. I have hesitated because I know how ACF is, and I'm a bit over weight. But, I'm changing that, and dont give a shit on who judges me anymore.

-Foxy-

Uber Brat
★ MOD
Jul 22, 2002
in your thread, mussing it up

me_kirk.jpg

me_oed.jpg

you've seen them on FB. No one else (well, a few other FB friends have) on ACF has ever seen a photo of me. I have hesitated because I know how ACF is, and I'm a bit over weight. But, I'm changing that, and dont give a shit on who judges me anymore.

you look fine. ive seen you skinnier, and now.
be as you want, either way, all is good

tsingtao2

Music pumps my blood.
Oct 1, 2005

you look fine. ive seen you skinnier, and now.
be as you want, either way, all is good
Thanks Foxy :)

AnzacMT2

No Longer a Noob
Nov 11, 2011

me_kirk.jpg

me_oed.jpg

Who gives a shit, if they judge you then fuck em anyways.

_sooz_

El Fusilado
Dec 12, 2004
ngXMiRD.jpg

Updated picture now that i've lost some more weight off my face, and started wrapping my hair.

abut

No Longer a Noob
May 11, 2005
Wow this place is still here and it is alive? Amazing. To think the last time I posted I probably wasn't even 20...now I'm in my 30s. Sigh.
JlJO9Q6.jpg

OneBigClam

Jes' fine
Jun 4, 2012
NH
Wow this place is still here and it is alive? Amazing. To think the last time I posted I probably wasn't even 20...now I'm in my 30s. Sigh.
JlJO9Q6.jpg
I know, huh? Last time I posted I was in my 60's. Turn around and it's a day later. :(

Acery

bye
Oct 16, 2003
Be you.