dom_osx

I like Macs.
Sep 18, 2007
brooklyn
but srsly, there's probably web-based stuff you can use to at least make something. I bet garb is crying rn. don't make garb cry. unless it's from writing a really beautiful poem and he becomes overwhelmed with emotion and cries. that crying is cute.

AaronP1264

Star
Dec 23, 2002
heres the legend to mine:

pip borrowed ear plugs from me at death grips, saw dan deacon, googled his name, he had a threesome, he always posts coffee emoji, he went to jenks, i will love him forever, googled his sister

also, the canvas i copied all the images on to to crop from left a pretty cool residual image. here ya go: (that sentence doesn't have an error btw)

GDl6ecj.jpg

AaronP1264

Star
Dec 23, 2002
i realized i may have crossed a line posting a revealing image of our boy pip but for real dude is a nice looking young man whom i'm proud of.

pipinowns

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 4, 2013
heres the legend to mine:

pip borrowed ear plugs from me at death grips, saw dan deacon, googled his name, he had a threesome, he always posts coffee emoji, he went to jenks, i will love him forever, googled his sister

also, the canvas i copied all the images on to to crop from left a pretty cool residual image. here ya go: (that sentence doesn't have an error btw)

GDl6ecj.jpg

that is cool

thanks for the card man, no lines crossed

IGN love is forever, my brother ~o)

dom_osx

I like Macs.
Sep 18, 2007
brooklyn
omg omg omg omg I scrolled up after I posted in response to your last comment and saw your card and it is perfect and magical.

I'm genuinely moved.

Komusha

Last Year's Model
Sep 15, 2002
omg omg omg omg I scrolled up after I posted in response to your last comment and saw your card and it is perfect and magical.

I'm genuinely moved.

Awww :)

I know that we're probably the only F&F fans on here, so I made your card for you and no one else.