Jun 27, 2002
Shades of two years ago. My vastly superior team loses because Tom Brady has his worst game in years. And my top drafted player Julio Jones is injured. You're welcome.

Doom67

Gloom67
Oct 28, 2000
Hey now!
  • If Doomicanes played Rob's Rad Team every week, they'd be 7-7 this season.
It was a coin flip. [face_tongue]

Jun 27, 2002
I WAS MISSING JULIO JONES AND TOM BRADY SHIT THE BED [face_tongue]

DAMNIT DOOM, I LIKE YOU SO JUST TAKE THE W- WHILE I GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE

Last edited:

UncleBen59

No Longer a Noob
Jan 26, 2014
Massachusetts
Your first mistake was starting Tom Brady against the Broncos.

Brady doesnt do well against the Broncos. Only team he really struggles with.... and the Giants I guess

Doom67

Gloom67
Oct 28, 2000
I mean no QB has good fantasy stats against the Broncos. They're defense is still really good.

vornoff

Mother Canucker
Mar 21, 2001
my team was mostly a mish-mash of junk, FA pickups, and players who would be on most teams bench and somehow i got the 3 seed and ended up 5th after the playoffs were over.

not bad for an autodraft team. also fuck gronkowski. useless turd.

tmg.exe

(NOT)
Aug 31, 2001
Hitching my wagon to the reigning mvp proved to be unwise, who knew?

Buncha late and postseason rb injuries ensured that even if my record earned me the playoff berth that my PF merited I still wouldn't have gone anywhere.

UncleBen59

No Longer a Noob
Jan 26, 2014
Massachusetts
I think I relied too much on Jamaal Charles coming back and then whoever was Chicago's RB to start the season doing some work.

Lost both of those guys I was sunk. RB was just a hodgepodge for me this year Everywhere else I was fine.

also fuck gronkowski. useless turd.

Dem fighting words bro

Nov 24, 2005
Montreal
i can be in if you need an extra. im going to be so busy that fantasy football will be last on my list. ill be at the draft and will put my guys in, but that might be the extent of my participation lol

UncleBen59

No Longer a Noob
Jan 26, 2014
Massachusetts
Okay. Few things:

• Draft (as of right now) is set to 10PM Next Monday (September 4th). This can be changed if necessary.
  • Draft Order will be randomized, as is tradition.
  • I removed a WR and added a W/R/T Flex. So it will be 1Q, 2R, 2W, 1T, 1W/R/T, 1K, 1D/ST and 6 Bench
  • Added 2 IR spots.
If anyone wants me to add/subtract stuff let me know by Sunday Night. Anyone wants out let me know by Sunday Night as well.

BlackMolly

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 29, 2010
Shit, totally spaced on the draft. Thanks to Yahoo for emailing me my draft grades but not a reminder! And lol @ my RBs. This is gonna be a great year.

tmg.exe

(NOT)
Aug 31, 2001
Thanks to Yahoo for emailing me my draft grades but not a reminder!

The funny part is that Yahoo always gives the best draft grades to autodrafters, because their evaluation of "Good draft" is based on their ratings... which is also exactly what their autodraft uses. As far as they're concerned you always made the best possible pick.

BlackMolly

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 29, 2010
Thanks to Yahoo for emailing me my draft grades but not a reminder!

The funny part is that Yahoo always gives the best draft grades to autodrafters, because their evaluation of "Good draft" is based on their ratings... which is also exactly what their autodraft uses. As far as they're concerned you always made the best possible pick.

Hell yea, man.
Led by a Stellar WR Unit, Black Mollies is Going to Blow Through This League

tmg.exe

(NOT)
Aug 31, 2001
My fantasy football season in a nutshell: I cut Carr because he was injured with 3 separate back fractures and I’m running Rodgers every week but his bye anyway. I picked up a different defense because Rodgers was going to torch Minnesota’s. Well, Rodgers gets injured after 2 short passes. Minnesota’s having a strong game on defense against the backup qb. And Carr is now miraculously uninjured ... now that another team picked him up. Woo.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2005
Montreal
My fantasy football season in a nutshell: I cut Carr because he was injured with 3 separate back fractures and I’m running Rodgers every week but his bye anyway. I picked up a different defense because Rodgers was going to torch Minnesota’s. Well, Rodgers gets injured after 2 short passes. Minnesota’s having a strong game on defense against the backup qb. And Carr is now miraculously uninjured ... now that another team picked him up. Woo.
haha. i can trade you him if you want.

tmg.exe

(NOT)
Aug 31, 2001

As if I needed more - one of my starting rbs gets ejected after <10 yards, then suspended. So once again I have a starter who earned me like no points before leaving a game and missing more games after. And having Lynch suspended during what was already to be my thinnest week because of byes...

tmg.exe

(NOT)
Aug 31, 2001
My week comes down to Monday kicking. [face_plain] 6+ kicker FP and I win, under 6 and I lose.

This is a kicker who has had 5 straight weeks of 9+ FP... so of course he'll break his leg on his first miracle kick and leave me one point short. Or shove a ref, or something.

Last edited: