userdoc977

Noob
Dec 25, 2004
i started my rosters for this game last year, but didn't get to finish because my ex-girl friend threw my xbox and messed up my memory with the rosters that i had completed. so i've already started on this years rosters for the upcoming season. i am taking my time with them and trying to get it very accurate. i should be finished with them by mid september. i'll keep you guys up to date with my progress.

userdoc977

Noob
Dec 25, 2004
i started my rosters for this game last year, but didn't get to finish because my ex-girl friend threw my xbox and messed up my memory with the rosters that i had completed. so i've already started on this years rosters for the upcoming season. i am taking my time with them and trying to get it very accurate. i should be finished with them by mid september. i'll keep you guys up to date with my progress.

userdoc977

Noob
Dec 25, 2004
i've mad a little progress, while i am waiting on teams to update their rosters so i can give the incoming freshman the right jersey numbers. officially done: unc, duke, arizona, pitt, nc state, bc, wake forest, virginia, arizona st, wisconsin.

userdoc977

Noob
Dec 25, 2004
just an update. i've done iowa st., georgia tech, ohio st., mich st., charlotte, ucla, kentucky, west virginia, texas, syracuse, and a few more.

Aug 8, 2012
Hey userdoc! That's awesome that you've been working on the teams! I was going to work on NCAA Basketball 10, but now that see your progress, I might join! You are still on the Xbox 360, right? Is there a way that we can team up on this to create the 2012-2013 rosters?

I'll work on Missouri, Indiana, VCU, Minnesota, and Louisville for now. Maybe we can eventually split up the teams by conference. I'll get notified via email if you reply to me on here.

I've been playing on the 2011-2012 rosters w/ Wisconsin, posting them on YouTube!

userdoc977

Noob
Dec 25, 2004
I just finished Indiana, Mizzou, Mich, Texas A&M, Auburn, Arkansas, Vandy, Iowa St, UConn, Baylor. im still waiting on the official rosters of UConn and Indiana so that i can get the all the right jersey numbers for the incoming freshman. is there a way that we can split it up? cause if i save what i have and then save what you have won't it overwrite my progess? if it is tell me how we can do it.

userdoc977

Noob
Dec 25, 2004
i've got the whole ACC done except Maryland. just need the jersey numbers from the incoming freshman.
@weirdcreepyguy, i am still on the 360

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2012
Sorry about not getting back to you, sooner.
I'm not sure how this would work. The one thing that I can think of is that we can take turns. Once you feel bored out of your mind, you can save the file, send it to me (however that is done), and I'll work on teams that you have not started. Overall, this may take longer, but it could also be easier on both of us. Your thoughts?

userdoc977

Noob
Dec 25, 2004
ACC, Big East, Pac12, SEC, Conf. USA done. the only team left in Big 12 is Texas Tech

Last edited:

userdoc977

Noob
Dec 25, 2004
my gamertag is daddyfatsack06. sorry it is taking me so long, but im trying to get them as accurate as i can. i finished the A10, Mountain West, Wac, Sun belt, and Horizon. now i am aiming for them to be complete no later than the middle of Oct.

Skyflame21

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 3, 2008
Seeing that you seem pretty dedicated to accurate teams. I'll just wait for yours. I'm so far behind you.

userdoc977

Noob
Dec 25, 2004
i've got 6 conferences left to do. i was hoping to be finished, but i have had to work a lot lately. should be finished this week.

Skyflame21

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 3, 2008
That's awesome. Can't wait. If you need help, let me know. I'll do a few conferences. Just post what you have and which conferences need done.

GStone899

Almost Not a Noob
May 25, 2008
If 2K Sports makes another CHoops game I will literally bust a nut. I have been playing this game for 5 years!!! Come on 2K!!!

Skyflame21

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 3, 2008
Unfortunately with the roster profanity glitch we can't post them anymore. On operations sports there's a way to DL them in PC and transfer via thumb drive

Last edited: