Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie922004

No Data Available
Apr 19, 2005
AliceBlueFinch said:
Robbie922004 said:
AliceBlueFinch said:
44. I learned that enemy droids are much weaker than you are.

:^O Clarly you've never actually played the game :^O
I'm probably just better at this game than you. Don't feel bad.

Clarly.

First off, it's called a typo. You cannot with honesty say you've never made one.

Secondly, if you play on elite like a real playe, than they have a health penalty due to their faction, but that's it. They have higher attack to make up for it.

61. I learned that people should think efore throwing a grenade ~

ProsperosCell

The Fool Inspector
May 29, 2008
I find the droids pretty weak myself. Alice never specified in what way they are weaker. Most likely he meant that they had a health penalty thus making them weaker in terms of stamina.

Robbie922004

No Data Available
Apr 19, 2005
62. I learned that no matter what consoleyou play on, the "~" button is the most important. Unless you're on PC.

UpliftHarp

Bringin' the Swank!
Aug 19, 2006
63. I learned that having a new keyboard is not an excuse to suck at Battlefront and spell like a retard. No Offense.

Robbie922004

No Data Available
Apr 19, 2005
64. I learned that a new keyboard makes things harder to type.

65. I learned that I'm also using a freaking track pad which I'm not used to instead of a mouse..

iOwn3G

No Longer a Noob
Jun 13, 2009
71. I learned that on Geonosis and Endor, conquest basically becomes a team deathmatch.

Mar 19, 2010
79) I learned that the creature below Jabba is so hungry he'll eat scraps of metal

80) I learned that Star Wars Battlefront is better than Star Wars Battlefront II in nearly every way.

81) I learned that if they are gonna create a Battlefront Online, they need to do a heck load of balancing

82) I learned that Lucas Arts is stupid is so many different ways. Primarily with creating sequels. BFII took away the greatest features and the PSP versions took the franchise downhill.

stormfire5

Noob
Mar 2, 2009
84) I learned Timothy Omundson, who plays Detective Lassiter on PSYCH, plays a rebel troop in BFII.

85)I learned that modding the orginal bf is fun.

86) I learned to make instant dude night, take BFII and add another guy and Papa Murphy's pepperoni pizza.

87) I learned that teabagging is both stupid and somehow fun.

Moonmover

Noob
Jan 2, 2011
88) I learned that crossbows make excellent point-blank combat weapons.
AliceBlueFinch said:
Robbie922004 said:
AliceBlueFinch said:
44. I learned that enemy droids are much weaker than you are.

:^O Clarly you've never actually played the game :^O
I'm probably just better at this game than you. Don't feel bad.

Clarly.
Yah, but you also said that Leia isn't in the game.

She's the playable hero for the rebels on Naboo and Tantive IV. And she's in the Assault gametype on Mos Eisly.

May 25, 2011
I learned that real world weapons are generally more effective then weapons engineered by a futuristic space faring civilization.

Mar 4, 2007
93) I learned that not all Jedi are created equal

94) I learned this thread may be dead

And another thing, if they're not making a BF3 then at least release 1 & 2 digitally remastered in HD. That seems to be the hot new trend these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.