Legend of the Master Baiter

Legend of the Master Baiter

This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Swaps4  [developer] Apr 19 @ 8:49am
Legend of the Master Baiter Discussion
Please feel free to discuss anything related to the game here!

You can also join our Discord[discord.gg] to get the fastest customer support and stay up to date with everything related to Kagura Games!
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
any chance of releasing the prequel too if this one is successful? (RJ203752)
Hi, does it work on steamdeck?
Just a tip: if you feel like this game is lacking something, check the Kagura Games discord.
Anyone else have this problem?
The hold prompt type during fishing is lagging, it kept moving even after I timed the release button correctly, causing the fishing battle to fail NUMEROUS TIMES, much to my frustration.
Originally posted by madhatter:
The hold prompt type during fishing is lagging, it kept moving even after I timed the release button correctly, causing the fishing battle to fail NUMEROUS TIMES, much to my frustration.

Hold is extremly misleading with the small red part, all you need to do is to HOLD C until the Game gives you your Catch/goes to the next Phase.

Basically a Free Pass you can't fail it as soon as you realize how it works.
Traitor Jun 22 @ 12:55pm 
You are probably like me and started failing when you got the level 2 rod. Just like Blizzcarsten said just keep on holding!
Phlebiac Jun 22 @ 12:59pm 
Originally posted by Traitor:
You are probably like me and started failing when you got the level 2 rod. Just like Blizzcarsten said just keep on holding!

At first i was also bashing buttons, because i didn't know what the button to use was. The only button you need is C.
Last edited by Phlebiac; Jun 22 @ 1:00pm
Originally posted by blizzcarsten:

Hold is extremly misleading with the small red part, all you need to do is to HOLD C until the Game gives you your Catch/goes to the next Phase.

Basically a Free Pass you can't fail it as soon as you realize how it works.
Cool! Thanks!
Thanks!
hi i was curious when you go in your tree house you can rewatch scene and see the fish you caught so i was wondering the rewtach scene is only for the fish or the game have other scene that you can have that are not with the fish
Originally posted by hootersboy123:
hi i was curious when you go in your tree house you can rewatch scene and see the fish you caught so i was wondering the rewtach scene is only for the fish or the game have other scene that you can have that are not with the fish

there are few human characters (4 characters) with scenes.
to view human scenes you need to look at the picture book at the top right inside the tree house.
Last edited by Ramen_Kup; Jun 24 @ 6:22am
SkunkApe Jun 24 @ 11:45am 
Is there a secret to catching "Whoppers", or is it just a grind? Trying to catch whopper sweetfish and great white sharks is not going so well for me.
I like the music quite much, especially the one on the ship when we were sailing out for sharks. Any plan to sell OST?
Originally posted by Carsten Carlos:
Hi, does it work on steamdeck?
I was just wondering this myself and hoping I could find out if it does
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50