PlayStation Trophies Not Being Granted

by hamburgerprime

Original Post

Re: PlayStation Trophies Not Being Granted

★★★ Newbie

Trophy for finishing 50 monsters with one weapon type (I think it’s called single minded) isn’t popping for me on ps5. Playing a mixture of online and offline sometimes as host sometimes not

Message 31 of 82 (1,927 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
  • Platform: PlayStation
  • Please specify your platform model: PlayStation 5
  • What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?: SinfuIsy (the l is a capital i) 
  • Where in the game did the issue occur when the trophy should have been granted?: Final boss, beat him solo and tried again multiple times and the trophy “Reincarnation Cycle Stopper” has not appeared.
  • Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do at the time: I was in the final area of the map, just got done beating it and finished the credits. 
  • What were you doing when the issue occurred?: Had my controller down and wasn’t messing with anything.  
  • Did your friends also experience the issue?: Yes
  • How many sessions had you played before the issue occurred?: About 5
  • When did this happen?: 2/25/23

Message 32 of 82 (1,916 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Platform: PS5

PSN ID/Xbox GT: Mister_Potats

Region: USA

I was not granted:

Reincarnation Cycle Stopper

Superlative View

Haven Hunter

Message 33 of 82 (1,836 Views)

Tsukumo whisperer not popping

★★★ Newbie
  • Platform:PS5
  • Please specify your platform model: PS5
  • PSN ID: Bellemortis
  • Where in the game did the issue occur when the trophy should have been granted?

Collected all 200 tsukumo and the trophy tsukumo whisperer didn't not unlock. Completed March 2 2023. 

I dont wana replay the game just to unlock my trophy. This is rubbing me the wrong way love the game but if I don't get my trophy popped I just won't play and go back to monster hunter

Message 34 of 82 (1,799 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
  • Platform:PS5
  • Please specify your platform model: PS5
  • PSN ID: Bellemortis
  • Where in the game did the issue occur when the trophy should have been granted?

Collected all tsukumo and tsukumo whisperer did not pop. Happened March 2 2023. I don't wana replay the game just to unlock it. This has kinda rubbed me the wrong way. If this trophy does not pop ill stop playing and go back to monster hunter. Anyone have any fixes ?

Message 35 of 82 (1,815 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had issues with the following trophies; Reincarnation Cycle Stopper, Bewitched by Bathing and superlative view.

• Platform: playstation
  • Please specify your platform model: Ps5
  • What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name: Beanie7170 (Same for both psn and EA account)
  • Where in the game did the issue occur when the trophy should have been granted: the first one should have been granted at the last part of the game and hasn't been granted. The other two are from upgrading the bathouse and the town which I've done all upgrades and I haven't acquired them.
  • Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do at the time: first one was at the last part of the story. The other 2 on the town.
  • What were you doing when the issue occurred: doing the last part of the main story and the other 2 I was upgrading the town and bathhouse.
  • Did your friends also experience the issue: I'm unaware if they have
  • How many sessions had you played before the issue occurred: 6 to 7 sessions if I'm not mistaken.
  • When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh: mm): 24/02/2023 for all the trophies. 
Message 36 of 82 (1,810 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Platform: playstation

PSN ID/Xbox GT: Jemmy_Tjan

Region: 3/asia

Are you getting an error message?

No, i did not get any error message.

did you complete it in a solo or multiplayer game session?

solo session.

Date this issue started (is it still happening?)?

28 feb until now

Is anything else happening?

4 trophies that did not pop up (bonds of enmity, reincarnation cycle stopper, threaded harmony, haven hunter).

Message 37 of 82 (1,796 Views)

★★★ Novice

Tsukumo Whisperer not unlocked after 200/200 collected

Platform: Playstation 5

PSN ID: stokesy002

Region: UK

Are you getting an error message?

No.

Did you complete it in a solo or multiplayer game session?

Solo session for the final tsukumo, but some were collected in multiplayer

Date this issue started (is it still happening?)?

Collected all tsukumo 3rd March and still has not popped

Is anything else happening? No

Message 38 of 82 (1,741 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium
Trophy: Vanquisher of the Volatile
Successfully hunted a deeply volatile kemono in all areas
Is bugged i killed all 4 volatile 2 Times each and didnt get it. Its my last trophy.
Message 39 of 82 (1,719 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Haven hunter was not conceded

• Platform: PS5
  • Please specify your platform model: Ps5
  • PSN ID: rakenzor
  • Where in the game did the issue occur when the trophy should have been granted: In the Mountain summit.
  • What were you doing when the issue occurred: I went there after putting as many Camps as possible in the other maps
  • Did your friends also experience the issue: I'm unaware if they have
  • How many sessions had you played before the issue occurred: 
  • When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh: mm): 03/03/2023

This is the Last trophy that I need tô Platinum the game. Created a camp in all cheap location. I did not created in the Last camp before The boss during chapter 4.howevrr,i went there again in chapter 5 and did not receive The achievement. 

I created a New character only for this achievement. I rushed The game, put The cheap Camps everywhere again and this time I put The camp before The boss in chapter 4. No dice. Still did not receive The achievement. 

Message 40 of 82 (1,603 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help