Error sending code for connecting to EA store: "Failed to send code"

by 412c15f9771c526f

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error sending code for connecting to EA store: "Failed to send code"

★★★ Newbie

Hi Holotables!

I attempted connect my swgoh account to the web store, but previously i got the "Invalid_request" error, that happened when I pressed the ea connect button in game. While this happened I a couple of times arrived in the web store at a section where I was supposed to get a verification code on my email. I sorted out the previous error and got past the error but now, when i press ea connect and am supposed to be sent a code to my email it sayd " Failed to send code". Is this because i got sent codes previously but wasn't able to use properly them because of the other error, and now it won't send it any more? How do I get past this?

Message 1 of 4 (310 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error sending code for connecting to EA store: "Failed to send code&quo

EA Live QV Team
@412c15f9771c526f The email you're using is not linked to your game.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (241 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@412c15f9771c526f Could it be that i filled a quota of sent email codes, while trying to get past the previous error and triggered a security measure that prevents me from being sent codes? And could it be that I still would be able to get through if I could go straight to the "enter code" phase and entered the last code i was sent. Because now I'm stuck in the "Sign in to your EA Account - send code" page, and it won't send codes or let me get to the "enter code" stage.
Message 2 of 4 (302 Views)

EA Live QV Team
@412c15f9771c526f The email you're using is not linked to your game.
Message 3 of 4 (242 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks, it sorted itself out. It just took a while to be able to send new codes. 

Message 4 of 4 (174 Views)