Force feedback not working

by ryanoliver21

Original Post

Re: Logitech g pro, weak and basic force feedback PS5

★★ Apprentice

It's humiliating, when you realize, friends changing to GT7 or other Race Games and I still want to have fun with F1 Games.

They asking me, how is F1 24.

And I reply, even with Champions Edition and Preaccess I cannot play the Game because of FFB.

This game is the last chance for F1 Games from my perspective 

Lots of Gamers losing fun with F1 and quitting the series.

Message 81 of 192 (735 Views)

Force Feedback not work

★ Novice

The game loses feedback. the game often loses feedback and you just need to pause the game and then start again and the feedback comes back. Moza R9 wheel

Message 82 of 192 (267 Views)

Re: Force Feedback not work

★★★★ Novice

I have the same with my Fanatec GT DD PRO except I have no FFB at all where even the pause menu trick is not working. The wheel works fine in iRacing or ACC.

Message 83 of 192 (232 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same for me, no force feedback.
Updated all drivers and tried resetting the game, but nothing
Fanatec GT DD Pro + ClubSport F1® Esports V2 steering wheel

Message 84 of 192 (197 Views)

Re: Another F1 same old FFB issue

★★ Novice
Hey @EA_Groguet,
when will we get new information? When will there finally be a fix update for the FFB?

We wait and wait...
Message 85 of 192 (613 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Same here (Moza R9, T-LCM pedals) with current drivers.

After starting any session there is no FFB initially. It only works after restarting the session. While thats ok for offline sessions (although it is annoying), it makes online races impossible.

Was there in F1 23 already, got fixed by a patch and is now back again.

Please fix AGAIN!

Message 86 of 192 (156 Views)

Re: Force feedback not working

★★★★★ Apprentice

Commenting so that I can subscribe to replies here - I'm not buying F1 24 unless they sort TrueForce out. It's not just about FFB - the additional button functions that come with having TrueForce enabled is most important to me.

Message 87 of 192 (528 Views)

Force Feedback incredibly low on G923

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: F1 24
Platform:Xbox Series X
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox Series X
Summarize your bug Force Feed Back is incredibly weak. Adjusting the settings does nothing. Especially when at a high-mid speed part of the track.
What is your 16 digit Report Code? TDTD-GXMK-EDDK-GBJG
What peripherals are you using? Please list the exact make and model. Logitech G923
Can you please provide the name of your current internet service provider? JDC
Which area is the bug/glitch in? Single Player
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game using the G923
What happens when the bug occurs? Force Feed Back is weak
What do you expect to see? Force Feed Back to be responsive

Force Feed Back is not working on the G923 on the Xbox Series X. When driving at high-mid speeds the force feedback is virtually non-existent. The wheel can be turned with no resistance, corner entry and exit is nearly impossible. At very low speeds the force feedback is present, but the settings in game to adjust the resistance levels have no effect. 

Message 88 of 192 (491 Views)

Re: Force Feedback incredibly low on G923

Champion

Hello @XxJokesonyuxX. This is a known issue that the team is currently investigating. You will be able to find updates regarding this issue as they become available in the thread I've linked below.

F1® 24 - Community-Raised Issues - Answer HQ (ea.com)

- Is my answer helpful? Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem. Please Accept as Solution

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 89 of 192 (475 Views)

Re: Another F1 same old FFB issueo

★ Apprentice

No of course they wont give us any news or updates. Its been a week now. Imagen Blizzards release of Diablo 4, and the buttons on the mouse didnt work the first week of release - and no communication at all except “We are looking at it”..  

This is so unprofessional, first of all to release a game of this state. Second, to not know about it, and then not communicating to your audience the progress and targets you are trying to reach. Will it ever work!? No one knows atm. Fact is, Its 7 days since release, and no Update, patch or fis is seen yet. Just like the other years of release of 22, 23, and so on. 

You are not a indie company of 2 people in a basement creating a game, so start acting like your really care and act your size.

Message 90 of 192 (476 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help