Liverpool FC

by Bob_Dylans

Original Post

Re: Liverpool FC

★★★★ Novice

That was also 7 years ago. Things happen.

Glad to see that the Caicedo deal is happening even if I have some worries about his issues. 

Even with him coming in we need numbers in midfield.

Message 11 of 35 (1,358 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Stlducks4 everyone knew he was wrong at the time though, it was clear football was going this way, he just wanted to take a cheap shot at man utd and pogba, kinda pathetic
Message 12 of 35 (1,349 Views)

★ Apprentice

Knew this transfer would not be so straight forward. Too many twists and turns, hard to know whats being said is true not. Hopefully we can push Caicedo through, but I do have an inkling that he will end up at Chelsea.

Message 13 of 35 (1,341 Views)

★★ Novice
@LFC-Wala I agree, I don’t think he’ll end up at Chelsea as they don’t seem to want to match the bid. I think he comes here after chelsea refuse to match or he just stays at brighton.
Message 14 of 35 (1,331 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What a day...

Message 15 of 35 (1,310 Views)

★ Apprentice

@PxuI- I hope you are right! If he doesn't end up at Chelsea, he will come here. Don't think Brighton will want him. I'd be very surprised if Chelsea don't match or bid higher. Here's hoping! 

I do think Caicedo is a better signing than Lavia, think if we went down Lavia, we would need to get a 'senior' DM. Soton were in a relegation fight last year, so its hard to predict how Lavia would do in a side where we dominate possession. 

Message 16 of 35 (1,300 Views)

★★ Novice

I’d * myself if we sign both caicedo and adams since they just pulled out of that one after a here go from fab😂

Message 17 of 35 (1,297 Views)

★ Apprentice

Adams I don't know, seems to have an injury record. But I suppose for Depth won't be too bad. 

Quite quiet since the morning/afternoon flurry about Caicedo. Not sure if thats a good sign or not 🤔. Hate the waiting! Haha

Message 18 of 35 (1,279 Views)

★★ Novice

Hope we pull out of this deal asap, no reason at all for the club to still be involved when we’ve been embarrassed really. There’s cheaper options out there who’d want to play for us.

Message 19 of 35 (1,231 Views)

★★★ Novice

Radio silence 😂 UP THE CHELS 🇪🇨🔵

Message 20 of 35 (1,197 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help