Original Post

Re: Issues with activation of NFS MW 2012

★★ Novice

wdym by different network? 

My Steam ID: 76561198200727366

Message 21 of 31 (362 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Blackj_Jerome, If possible can you test trying to download and launch on a different internet network?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 22 of 31 (349 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @74afc9743322fcbe, To confirm where you able to try all of the steps mentioned above?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 23 of 31 (348 Views)

★★ Novice

how different netowrk can help? can you please explain ?  if main issue here that  somehow to my EA account linked old version of the game 2005 year when i bought version of 2012 year
And it not changing not via VPN , my interenet. mobile internet because it already linked like it is and redownloading rebooting deleting reloginning could not help.  as i understand i should somehow remove this game from library and link again, or i should create new account and try to link all games from there and delete my existing account.

Also i mentioned i wrote here in FAQ after i made all steps with EA support in their chat.

Message 24 of 31 (309 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Blackj_Jerome 

Typically you will run into this screen if the game is having an issue activating or isn't linked with the account that owns the game (steam in this case). 

If your accounts are linked together and signing in with your EA account on that screen does not work, we may be having an issue communicating with EA services. 

If that's not possible we can also try deleting your licenses folder:

Delete EA License Files:

• Make sure the EA app is closed.
  • Press the Windows key and "R" at the same time.
  • Type or copy and paste "%ProgramData%\Electronic Arts\EA Services" (without the quotes) into the new Window > ENTER
  • Enable View Hidden Files and Folders
  • Delete all files in the "License" folder.

Thanks!

Illium.png

Message 25 of 31 (284 Views)

Need For Speed Most Wanted Active The Game Glitch

★★★ Newbie

Today, when I wanted to play NFS Most Wanted but I getting an error telling to activate your game with an origin account. When I talked to EA Support, they said it was a general problem.

Message 26 of 31 (308 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Need For Speed Most Wanted Active The Game Glitch

Community Manager

Hey @SWAPNL 

Can we give the following a try first?

1. Repair your game via the EA App - Repair (Library > Tile Dots > Repair)
  2. Clear EA App's Cache (Top Left Menu > Help > App Recovery
  3. Connection and Advance Connection Guides 
  4. Check for other applications that may be limiting EA App or Game performance
  5. Run the System File Checker tool, then Check for Windows and GPU updates  

Thanks!

Illium.png

Message 27 of 31 (269 Views)

Need for Speed Most wanted 2012 Origin account problem

★★★ Newbie

I bought need for speed most wanted 2012 from steam and it was running perfectly fine without any problem but now all of a sudden its asking me to sign in with origin account and activate the key. I'm logged in the EA app and I was playing the game without any problem. Now it won't launch at all. What's this problem. Can anyone help me with this

Message 28 of 31 (272 Views)

Re: Game won't start via EA App due to faulty activation

Community Manager

Hey Everyone, 

If you continue running into the "Active Your Game" message when trying to launch NFS MS 2012 from Steam or the EA App. 

Try the steps shared in our thread here.

If this continues please let us know the following:

• Platform (or client):
  • EA ID (PSN ID/Gamertag):
  • Are you getting an error message?
  • Have you linked your Steam and EA account (if playing on Steam)?
  • If possible, share a Screenshot or Clip...
  • If on PC, please share a DxDiag file and an EA app Error ID Number

Cheers!

Illium.png

Message 29 of 31 (195 Views)

Re: Game won't start via EA App due to faulty activation

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Nevermind.

Message 30 of 31 (95 Views)