Re: NFS Rivals will not put me in a Public Game

by 42otoker

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

I have checked and indeed, this is a known issue. If you can't join a multiplayer game on Xbox One, keep trying to join and eventually you should be able to. The team is working on a solution.

Message 11 of 19 (2,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I hope so I am able to get online in COD Ghosts, but not rivals. It is a shame that I'm almost done with campaign mode. Sigh. I really hope the issue is fixed soon...
Message 12 of 19 (2,272 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 13 of 19 (2,790 Views)

★★★ Novice

At least , public games available.

Message 14 of 19 (2,201 Views)

★ Apprentice

Works now

Message 15 of 19 (2,192 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, it's not!

....it comes up with 'connection to the server is lost' and puts you in a game on your own. This week I lost 6 levels as the data is not saved on the EA servers when you play like this. I've now learnt to make sure the server is up and running before playing.

Message 16 of 19 (2,051 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My PS3 having this same issue. At the "finding a game to join" screen, have sat for over 45 mins, cannot connect. But i can load NFS Mw and be in a lobby in less than 30 secs. Other games load and go immediately online no problems. It's not my connection speed. Any ideas?
Message 17 of 19 (1,947 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant even get the game to laod on my xb1. it was working ok yesterday besides that fact that it lost some of my progress and had to start back lvl 4. Ive had the issue of it not finding a game, after a while of me just repeaditly trying to find a game it eventually did. I had been put into a room by myself the eother day and just thought noone else was playing cause it was an odd time of day. Now i can get the game to load, i put the disc in started it off the XB1 menuse after a 3-4 minutes it kicks me back to the home menu of the xbox and i get a message saying "For some reason Need for Speed Rivals took too long to start. (0x80272025a)" what the **bleep** is that!!!! its really **bleep** annoying to feel like a brand new game is broken right out of the box and the company who published it is not doing a damn thing to fix it! **bleep** you EA, **bleep** you

Message 18 of 19 (1,940 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am playing on a PS4 and cannot join EA servers for online play. I have downloaded demos as advised and still not connecting. PSN access is fine and other games playing online but EA always gives error. Cannot connect to servers. I am in Thailand trying to connect NFS Rivals but have never been able to play online. Please can someone give me some support
Message 19 of 19 (1,879 Views)