What's been going on in your Sims 3 game?

by NikkeiSimmer

Original Post

Re: What's been going on in your Sims 3 game?

Champion

Wakeim is very sweet! @CharlieKupoBleu Standard smile His imaginary friend is cute.

——————————————————
May you find joy in little everyday things,strength to cope when feeling tired or pain,encouraged by the love of family & friends.
Sending a smile and a hug to all who need one today

I am a Volunteer. I do not work for EA
Message 61 of 79 (187 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I started a Build a City. I have just the founder and the first 8. And a boat that decided to sail on the land... I did have it right when I built the world, but it's messing up now.

CI1.jpg

CI2.jpg

Message 62 of 79 (170 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Been making a sim.  Screenshot-21.jpg

Aoibheann O'Flaherty.

Now to decide what attire she's going to have.  🙄

Message 63 of 79 (162 Views)

Champion

I hope your build a city save game goes well @CharlieKupoBleu Standard smile You will enjoy building the homes and community lots for the sims that live there.

——————————————————
May you find joy in little everyday things,strength to cope when feeling tired or pain,encouraged by the love of family & friends.

Message 64 of 79 (137 Views)

Champion

Your sim is pretty @NikkeiSimmer Standard smile

——————————————————

Message 65 of 79 (136 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've been doing a build a city and still have the file where I change which sim I play and call it 'Hotel'. The first one I deleted because it wound up messing up somehow, so it restarted fresh.

Heres the vampire Rashaan from the switching households that fell in love and married Zelda again. 

CF1.jpg

My next sim was Sahun Lytle who dreams to be a singer.

CF2.jpg

My cat island file started with Charlie Bleu, but I've moved to the next sim in rotation who is the couple Yuki Snow and Cathy Whittle.

CI3.jpg

Images like this makes me love Sims 3 so much. There are precious moments all the time that even with a buggy and old graphics the game is wonderful. 

Message 66 of 79 (122 Views)

★★ Apprentice

CF3.jpg

I gave Stiles McGraw fairy wings once, now I always have to give him a pair. It looks good on him. I make them white since it's his favorite color.

Message 67 of 79 (116 Views)

Champion

It is lovely to see the screenshots of your sims @CharlieKupoBleu Standard smile It is great that you have taken photos of the sims as they hold special memories of the times when you played them. 
Stile’s fairy wings are pretty.

——————————————————

Message 68 of 79 (97 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Screenshot.jpg 

What is this? I realize its a ghost, but I've never seen one like this. I was on a witch Sim, is it something specific to them?

Message 69 of 79 (81 Views)

@CharlieKupoBleu  That looks like a spirit (not a proper ghost) from the Ghost Hunter profession.  Sims collect these spirits and can sell them to the Science Lab or through their inventory, or use them in Transfiguration (World Adventures).

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 70 of 79 (67 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help