Things You Didn't Know!

by simgirl1010

Original Post

Re: Things You Didn't Know!

★ Guide

The incredibly friendly trait works with infants as well!

Just click on an infant and choose introduce by...

If you are unlucky you will get the crying baby introduction which result in a small negative friendship level and an angry moodlet.

My Servo was lucky...

tydn.jpg

Message 231 of 236 (151 Views)

Champion

It is great to know that the incredibly friendly trait works with infants too! @Aceeee82 Standard smile It is a helpful trait! 

——————————————————
May you find joy in little everyday things,strength to cope when feeling tired or pain,encouraged by the love of family & friends.
Sending a smile and a hug to all who need one today

I am a Volunteer. I do not work for EA
Message 232 of 236 (147 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Another hilarious thing I found out today is that Servos on hover mode cheat when they jog!

Apparently, exercising the jets is good for fitness 

Message 233 of 236 (129 Views)

Re: Rampaging Werewolves and toddlers a nice combination?

★★★★★ Expert

@GiardiniDiMarzo wrote:

While playing the sims yesterday I discovered a cute thing. If there is a toddler near a rampaging werewolf, the toddler will have a playful moodlet that will allow them to hug the werewolf with the Hug the Soft Doggie interaction.
I specify that the toddler is also a werewolf, so maybe it only affects these babies and not the regular ones. I found this very funny and sweet.

hug_puppy.jpg

Playful +2

What a soft doggy!

(To be near a rampaging werewolf)

I want to hug them!

Do you remember my little werewolf who was not afraid of the other wolf? I found that once he became a child, he was even more amused to be in the presence of a rampaging werewolf. Wink

Spoiler
The new interaction is called Hug the Amazing Werewolf!
werewolves_are_great.jpg

Playful +3

Werewolves are EXTRAORDINARY!
(To be near a rampaging werewolf)

Did you see that too?!
Werewolves are really amazing!
When I grow up I want to be like them too!

I love all these little details! This Game Pack is so good.

Message 234 of 236 (107 Views)

Champion

They are such sweet photos of the werewolves! @GiardiniDiMarzo Standard smile  It is lovely that they can have those interactions.

——————————————————
May you find joy in little everyday things,strength to cope when feeling tired or pain,encouraged by the love of family & friends.
Sending a smile and a hug to all who need one today

I am a Volunteer. I do not work for EA
Message 235 of 236 (101 Views)

★★★ Guide

@GiardiniDiMarzo

That looks so cute. I knew toddlers could hug a rampaging werewolf but had no idea children could do so too.

@EgonVMthat info about alliances and feuds between werewolves is interesting. I didn't realise I could change how the packs interact. even when I played a werewolf who had joined both packs to complete all aspirations I never tried. My sim first the wild fangs and then quit them to join the collective beci it is not possible to be a member of both packs at the same time. It is possible to a friend of both packs at the same time. 

Message 236 of 236 (86 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help