Do Your Sims Regularly Visit Other Worlds?

by simgirl1010

Original Post

Re: Do Your Sims Regularly Visit Other Worlds?

Champion
@OzSimsFamily Great ideas. I do some of these too in my one main save and I run a backup. Different families have some of these themes and in particular I love the ones that involve travel.
Sometimes I start a family out with a bad divorce and then split them out into different lots. I created a daughter and foal for Sienna and Flapjack in Chestnut Ridge, divorced her the same day and then started her life rebuild as an equestrian champion with Flapjack's champion son and I've got a few Sims like that. I've got a few second families too with surprise secret offspring arriving on the doorstep!
I'm so fond of the Hermit! I'd love to be able to redecorate his little cottage for him it has so much potential.
I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 11 of 88 (446 Views)

Champion

@simsplayer818 that weird camera jumping is exactly why I don't have any sims living in apartments in San Myshuno. All of my apartments are empty.

Another thing I take into consideration when sending my sims out and about is how close the venue is to home. In my mind some worlds require too much travel time and are reserved for weekend visits only. I may have to make some adjustments now that my family is living in Chestnut Ridge. When they were in Willow Creek the kids could visit the library after school or the park because they were also in Willow Creek. But they would have to wat until the weekend to visit a friend who lived in Oasis Springs. 

AHQ Community Volunteer. I do not work for EA. EA Creator Network member
Message 12 of 88 (434 Views)

Champion
@simgirl1010 mine is somewhat similar setup. Why certain worlds are totally for vacation only. Sulani is full of fun beach themed communitylots, seaside restaurant, spa, even a night club. And few vacation rentals only Standard smile

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

here as a volunteer , not working for EA
Message 13 of 88 (426 Views)

Champion

Like you said @simgirl1010  My sims like visiting places that are in the same world. Going to festivals is an enjoyable way to visit another world, and all the family like to visit parks together.

——————————————————
May you find joy in little everyday things,strength to cope when feeling tired or pain,encouraged by the love of family & friends.
Sending a smile and a hug to all who need one today

I am a Volunteer. I do not work for EA
Message 14 of 88 (423 Views)

★ Guide

I wish I visited other worlds often but I play as if there were time zones. There are maps online of how the sims 4 worlds would look if they were connected so I try to use that whenever sims travel. I wouldn't have my sim go from Mt. Komorebi to Willow Creek in the same day. As many said some are mainly kept as vacation and destination worlds. Fun to read everyone's play style when it comes to traveling across worlds

Message 15 of 88 (412 Views)

★★ Pro

We move and travel a lot 🗺️

Our story started July 2022 in Copperdale ⛏️

Copperdale

Weekend Trip to Henford-on-Bagley August 2022

Henford

Mount Komorebi ⛩️ October 2022

Komorebi

Vlad even went to hell and back ö.Ö' 🔥

Hell

And Ji Ho went to San Myshuno to work at the Diner de los Muertos 💀

Diner

To be continued...

Message 16 of 88 (383 Views)

Champion

They are lovely photos of your sims in the different worlds @LennyOgg Standard smile The Henford and Mount Korembori pictures are very scenic and the colours are beautiful. 

——————————————————
May you find joy in little everyday things,strength to cope when feeling tired or pain,encouraged by the love of family & friends.

Message 17 of 88 (379 Views)

Champion

My main family homestead so not much time for travelling but definitely now and then they venture out. Maybe a little  R&R on the beach. Hmm maybe I will take the horses next time. 

I do have a couple of saves where my families enjoy travel and adventures quite often though. Some for fishing or collectibles and some just for fun. I like to pop back and visit them now and then.

"Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 18 of 88 (373 Views)

Champion

Mine regularly visit other worlds. One reason is that I cluster worlds together and imagine them as the same world. Currently Chestnut Ridge, Willow Creek, Glimmerbrook and Newcrest are all "outskirts of Black Spire". Mua Pel'am is a much larger island consisting of Tartosa and Sulani. So often when my sims travel to what is technically a different world, in my lore they are still in their homeworld.

My currently active household of six has one motivated, but little skilled cook (skill 3) and five very kitchenwork averse sims, so I take them out to eat almost daily. (I love eating and watching my sims eat, so it's not a sacrifice).

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 19 of 88 (366 Views)

Champion

It is great that you take your sims out for meals each day @EnkiSchmidt Standard smile  I also like seeing my sims eating at various places and worlds. It is nice seeing them having various festival foods or cooking foods on outside grills at different places, . My sims have high cooking skills but still like eating out. 

——————————————————

Message 20 of 88 (360 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help