Multiplayer Trophies Patch Suggestions - Elite Racer and Golden Touch

by GraveSights

Original Post

Multiplayer Trophies Patch Suggestions - Elite Racer and Golden Touch

★★★ Newbie

Hello All,

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but I wanted to make a direct appeal to Codemasters regarding the multiplayer trophies for this game. Previous entries in the series were much more reasonable albeit time consuming for their most difficult/ grindy trophies as described below:

F1 21 - Finish 100 races in online multiplayer

F1 22 - Finish 100 races in online multiplayer

And in F1 24 these kinds of trophies were largely scrapped.

However, it should be pointed out the ability to get the F1 23 multiplayer trophies in ranked multiplayer will only become more and more difficult as time passes. I'm sure many of you have noticed that finding players in Ranked multiplayer servers is hard, especially when playing in higher divisions. At some point there will not be enough players available to achieve the Elite Racer and Golden Touch trophies.

Codemasters, can you please consider implementing a future patch that will allow for the ability to play against AI players (or possibly ghosts of real players) to achieve the multiplayer trophies or at least change the requirements of these trophies to be in line with prior years (Finish XX number races in online multiplayer)? Doing so would still allow for the current F1 World Ranked Division to remain as is. Ideally all F1 games could have offline obtainable platinums that will still be available following inevitable server closures.

Also, another point of consideration is that some players may not be ready to purchase F1 24 if they are still stuck trying to platinum older entries in the series before server closures instead of trying out the new games

Thanks for your time and consideration

Message 1 of 1 (85 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help