Can't move the fighter

by RypeYT

Original Post

Can't move the fighter

★★★ Newbie

Product: UFC 5
Platform:PlayStation 5
Summarize your bug I play ranked. This happens too often. Pretty much every sitting. Sometimes, when the fight starts, I can't move my fighter at all, but my opponent can. Only way to fix it is by closing application through home screen or waiting to get finished.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play multiple games on ranked. It may have something to do with the pre-game timer. For example, letting it force a ready up on both sides. Nonetheless, it's still a bug that needs to be fixed. I don't know, though. It could be something else causing it.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't move my fighter at all, but my opponent can. Only way to fix it is by closing application through home screen or waiting for the fight to end by getting finished.
What do you expect to see? A fix...

I play ranked. This happens too often. Pretty much every sitting. Sometimes, when the fight starts, I can't move my fighter at all, but my opponent can. Only way to fix it is by closing application through home screen or waiting to get finished. It may have something to do with the pre-game timer. For example, letting it force a ready up on both sides. Nonetheless, it's still a bug that needs to be fixed. I don't know, though. It could be something else causing it. 

Message 1 of 1 (65 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help