May 24, 2012
So what's everyone's spotpass team (team name, units, skills, weapons) they send out to fight for them? It's sad that the game doesn't have any way to track how your team does out in the field (not to mention the AI for your teams don't seem to eve realize that pairing is good), but it's still fun to prep a bad-ass team to scare people.

YourVeryOwnGeek

Hey kid, I'm a computer.
Jun 11, 2007
Parent!Name Class Skills
Weapons ++ for 5 bars of forge points, + for 3
Comments

Chrom!Cynthia | General | Aether Galeforce +2 Stats Aegis Pavise
++Hit +Mt Sigurd's Lance | ++Hit +Mt Spear | ++ Hit +Mt Brave Lance
It was between Lancefaire, Relief, and +2 Stats, and since I can't trust my team to not bunch together when someone else is fighting them, I went with Stats for the overall boost. She's a General mainly because I dislike most of her other options. Paladin is decent, but the loss of high Str and Def might not even give her a chance to double attack and makes her a less powerful unit overall. Falcon Knight is a joke, leaving her crippled and vulnerable even with Aegis/Pavise. Her main problem is that she doesn't have self healing, but Pavise/Aegis should be enough to keep her fighting almost as long as self-healers.

Cordelia | Bride |Sol Galeforce +2 Stats Axebreaker Rally Heart
++Mt +Hit Innes' Bow | ++Hit +Mt Brave Lance | Physic
Bride is kind of a crappy class, but the way I had leveled Cordelia made her fit the class decently enough. Rally Heart is filler.

Gregor!Severa | Hero | +2 Stats Galeforce Sol Astra Swordfaire
++Hit +Mt Alm's Blade | ++ Mt +Hit Brave Sword
Nothing much to say. Severa smash enemy. Enemy die. Severa laugh.

Miriel!Morgan | Sorcerer | Counter Lifetaker Tomebreaker Galeforce Vengeance
++Hit +Mt Waste | ++Hit +Mt Aversa's Night
I replaced Ignis with Vengeance since her strength caps so low. If someone got her down lower than 50 HP, Vengeance will beat out Ignis and rip everyone apart if they aren't careful. Tomebreaker + Counter is such an evil combination, the only way to make it better is to add Bowbreaker to force the enemy to use an inaccurate ranged Lance/Axe or try their luck against Counter. Lifetaker is there so once the enemy gets Morgan down far enough for juicy Vengeance procs, she can kill an enemy on her turn, regain her HP, move onto the next enemy with Galeforce to keep the massacre going. Bows and Manaketes are her only weakness, and I'm not sure if the AI is smart enough to only use Aversa's Night when low on health. My Morgan is truly an adorable redheaded army killer.

Donnel!Yarne | Berserker | Sol Axefaire Counter Resistance +10 Wrath
++Hit +Mt Brave Axe ++Hit +Crit Killer Axe
Simple skill set, he can take a hit and break skulls. Since Donnel is his father and I was a moron and didn't inherit Swordbreaker, he has Wrath to boost his crit during enemy phases.

Vaike!Gerome | Wyvern Lord | Sol Iote's Shield Res+10 Axefaire Swordbreaker
++Hit +Mt Brave Axe | ++Hit +Mt Tomahawk | ++Mt +Hit Beast Killer
Slow, but he hits hard. He has the same usable skill set as Yarne and can do Yarne's job better if switched to a Berserker, but I went with Wyvern Lord for diversity.

MU!Laurent | Sage | Tomebreaker Vengeance Sol Counter Rally Spectrum
++Hit +Mt Micaiah's Pyre | ++Mt +Hit Celica's Gale | Fortify | Physic
Laurent is my healer, but he has part of the set up as Morgan.

Those are really the only ones worth mentioning. I used mostly forged character weapons instead of legendaries since most of the really powerful ones also have low hit. I don't want to give the person fighting my team even a small chance to dodge my attacks, which is why I forged for hit most of the time. Also, hit forged Brave weapons are invaluable. Crit is useless for the most part.

Just for clarification, all of the units listed have completely capped stats. Stat boosters are absurdly easy to get, and growth rates put everyone just shy of maybe one or two stats by the time their internal level makes grinding them a pain.

Last edited: