Status
Not open for further replies.

kongming_rulz

Prime Minister of Shuuuuuu
May 16, 2005
when it takes a full clip of blaster rifle to kill an enemy (this happened to me, mind you i was up for 30+ hours)

kongming_rulz

Prime Minister of Shuuuuuu
May 16, 2005
haha..i remember when first started playing this...down in that cell trying to kill the bugger [face_tongue]

Feb 3, 2005
When your system explodes just to keep you from playing it.

When Lucas Arts pays you not to play.

When you turn on the game, it says game over before you reach the start screen.(Old i know, but it's still funny[face_tongue] )

4ONE2

Noob
Nov 8, 2005
....when the AI doesn't wanna get in the co-pilot seat of a fighter w/ you in space.

[face_mischief] ....[[face_tal] "Hop in...", says you. [face_monkey] ....[face_whistling] "Storms off, pretending you didn't just say that...", the AI does.

[face_thinking] hmmm....Oh,[face_cow] I must suck at BF2.[face_plain] :D ~o)

_ScORcH_

Noob
May 29, 2006
Your game disk blows up, because you had 3 kills and 200 deaths in a game at Hoth. You go out to the store and by a fresh disk. It blows up as well.

DarthVindr

Noob
Jan 9, 2006
When you walk into a mine.

Seriously, they couldn't make it more obvious that there is a mine there.

xD
Whenever I do that, it's because I'm too bored, and want to see a big flash on the screen... Actually, sometimes I've been killed by a mine put just in front of my spawning point... Maybe you should rethink that point.

4ONE2

Noob
Nov 8, 2005
when you land your fighter on an enemy cap. ship w/ a bot sitting co-pilot...then after you get out, he leaves you high & dry...[face_frustrated] ~o)

dash641

Noob
Jul 20, 2005
when you make this thread for the 4th frieken time

[face_tongue]

when every ai gets a higher kill number than you

Naruto112

Noob
May 7, 2006
when you land your landing craft with four other people in the enemys capital ship and your teammates take off with the landing craft and leave you behind (ps.. that happened to my a few times [face_cry] )

arc_commando

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 20, 2005
attn.n00bs:this is for funny stuff like:when u get hit by a wookie and it starts to hump u while ur dead

Status
Not open for further replies.