DuctTapeNinja

Lord of Lard
Jan 1, 2006
You've got me on a nostalgia train from the days when I had a good group of friends who played Forza every day, and I only watched part of the first video. [face_tongue]

I just fired Forza 4 up yesterday for the first time in about a year (which is why I'm here [face_tongue] ) , and I miss the good times.

Edit: As for actual comments on the montage, I'm not a big fan of your choice of music, but I'm enjoying it. [face_tongue]

Last edited:

XCLGrindin

Noob
Dec 10, 2014
You've got me on a nostalgia train from the days when I had a good group of friends who played Forza every day, and I only watched part of the first video. [face_tongue]

I just fired Forza 4 up yesterday for the first time in about a year (which is why I'm here [face_tongue] ) , and I miss the good times.

Edit: As for actual comments on the montage, I'm not a big fan of your choice of music, but I'm enjoying it. [face_tongue]
Thanks for watching DuctTapeNinja :) I have a BIG love for Forza games as well. And it's kool that you do to. Just incase you want to get your racing fix without actually playing you should check out my channel every Wednesdays for BurnOut. That is my new racing series that covers The Crew, Forza 5 and Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One.