Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot-IGN

<marquee> Crush... Kill... Post Articles... </marq
Mar 28, 2001
Article Comments for [link=http://movies.ign.com/articles/115/1159329p1.html]X-Men: First Class Spoilers[/link]
by Phil Pirrello

Summary:
How do the CIA and Men In Black factor into Xavier and Magneto tag-teaming for X-Men: First Class? There be spoilers here! [link=http://movies.ign.com/articles/115/1159329p1.html]Read Full Article[/link]

jtmarsh5

Noob
Feb 21, 2011
this is looking to be better than thor and neck and neck with cap can't wait- fuck the haters x-men first class all those complaining **** will be there

SMroxs

Noob
Dec 27, 2003
And all this nonsense is going to magically make sense as a prequel to the first three films? Not bloody likely. I get that the number of comic readers in the audience for this movie will be nothing compared to the non-comic readers, but come on! Give us something that is recognizable to us and what we know and love about the X-men. The first two films managed to do that while creating a unique continuity for the movies. The third one at least borrowed stories that happened in the comics even though it was terrible.

ZBaksh386

Noob
Mar 24, 2010
i rather it be a reboot with elements of a prequel just for simplicity's sake. I don't mind movies based on comics but it's a case by case scenario. For example, five issues of the madrox limited issues would be easier to translate to screen than the age of apcalypse.

Zeek81

Noob
Oct 21, 2007
In Second Class Wolverine will be a centaur and Storm's power will be telekinesis. The directors will explain that it's a change for the better. *middle finger*

belb0i

Noob
Nov 10, 2008
so since we're changing everything in the movie so it has no connection to the comics. Why bother, i've never hated a franchise more so. Its sad when the nightmare on elm street series has more to offer then what sonys doing.

Phwalalabah

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 2, 2006
I thought Matthew Vaughn did a great job with Kick-Ass and was quoted as saying that had he directed X3 he would have done it "a hundred times better". I was going to take him for his word, but already as it turns out we have Beast all blue and furry even though he had cameo in X2 without fur. We have Cyclops'brother Havok who is no longer Cyclops' brother and a Moira McTaggart (possibly the most Scottish name you can get) no longer having a Scottish accent, despite appearing in X3 with a Scottish accent and at an age that doesn't match with First Class...

Oct 3, 2005
I am so sick of these a$$holes in Hollywood metaphorically saying "F*ck you" to comic book/video game fans. We want to see our comic books/video games brought to life on the big screen, not the director's re-visioning of them. It pissed me off when X3's director killed off most of the main characters. It pissed me off when Origins f*cked up just about everything dealing with Wolverine. And, now, First Class has Beast in his furry blues when he joined Xavier's X-men, sans fur. And a non-Scottish Moira?!?!?! WTF?! I'll say this: Matty V. can kiss my a$$! He won't make any money off of me. I'm banning this movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.