TrailBlazerDude

MODerately Terrifying
★ MOD
May 15, 2009
I would presume this means no more commercials, so we’ll likely see a lot of promotional stuff in between segments like they do on Peacock for PLE.

I wonder if Raw will stay 3 hours or go back to being a 2 hour show.

TrailBlazerDude

MODerately Terrifying
★ MOD
May 15, 2009
No commercials would be good. 2 hour Raw would be even better.
Raw has done a good job lately filling all 3 hours. They have a massive women’s division and I think they’ve featured all of them (with the exception of those injured) in some way the past few weeks. They’ve also done a nice job with the tag and midcard divisions, so as long as they utilize the roster, I have no issues with them keeping the 3-hour format.

mitamaking

No Longer a Noob
Nov 22, 2013
I actually think that Netflix may regret the deal sort of like how Fox has regretted Smackdown.

Great for WWE though, get that money while you can.

RKO-Cutter

Definition of jackass
Aug 18, 2008
I actually think that Netflix may regret the deal sort of like how Fox has regretted Smackdown.

Great for WWE though, get that money while you can.
Not a business expert, but I've seen some people raise an eyebrow at this deal

It's a shitton of money no doubt, but I guess WWE wanted 400 million a year for RAW, now they're getting 500 million a year for RAW and basically all of their international rights. Questions being raised if that was worth it

AWSMan

No Longer "No Longer A Noob"
Sep 30, 2005
Raleigh, NC
Not a business expert, but I've seen some people raise an eyebrow at this deal

It's a shitton of money no doubt, but I guess WWE wanted 400 million a year for RAW, now they're getting 500 million a year for RAW and basically all of their international rights. Questions being raised if that was worth it
Isn’t that a positive on both fronts for WWE? What’s the downside to them that would make it seem not worth it?