Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2006
Im telling you i really hate the cw airing a damn philies game when a series such as smallville is airing the 3rd to last episode. WTF put it on the philies sports network channel. Now I have no idea when the show will air.

chris119

Star
Aug 20, 2000
Michigan
It will probably be up on the CW's website next week so you can watch it there.

That's one thing I hate about CW; they never re-air new episodes until they go on break. Would it kill them to have repeats of new Smallville and Supernatural episodes at like 2 and 3 AM?

Jan 14, 2006
eh my computer has no sound atm. Besides they have comcast sports net thats a phila station that comcast and verzion customers get. They never put on a basketball baseball game in place of american idol do they. No reason to have a meaningless baseball game on so early in the season. The cw new months in advance they have smallville coming back and this is the 3rd to last one of the show. Im telling you if they do this for the series finale im throwing a bitch fit and writting a letter.
Smallville averages 3 or so million these days not what it use to be but its most likely higher ratings then the baseball game was. I know they could so repeat the shows at 2 3 am like sci fi does or discovery channel does.

Status
Not open for further replies.