tazz55555

No Longer a Noob
Sep 17, 2008
Ok Im a huge fan of basically everything Walking Dead. I mean everything made

-epic comic series
-awesome show
-Excellent books (reading rise of the Gov.)
-Awesome point and click game

Then they released a first person shooter. I had my doubts. I mean I wanted survival instincts to be good. I mean its walking dead. Everything before it was very good...or better. But first person shooters based off of stuff (or any game) diesnt have a good track. I said...wait til reviews. Thank goodness I did.

Ign gave it a 4.5 saying it has good ideas but failed to nail them. Mediocre graphics. The only good thing they said was the actors for Meryl and Darryl relrise their roles.

The only cool thing about the game I found.,.was gamestop gives out severed ear keychains (if you watch the show, you'll get the ref) for those who pre ordered (the kne by me gave me kne even though I didnt buy jt)

Jun 30, 2008
I think the show has sucked since season 3. Only thing I ever liked about this series is the Telltale game and that new game sux too

Azzio

Noob
Mar 24, 2013
Silent Hill
Walking dead is the most amazing thing on tv these days !
From the first episode of season 3 , i knew things were gonna be different.

I really need to buy this game ! Bad reviews wont stop me xD

mattylacks

Noob
Nov 15, 2013
TWD survival instinct is rubbish and is more of a flipping first person horror dame rather than a simple zombie game.at one part a ranger appears mysteriously after you talk to a lady on the phone