SuperChaos002

You underestimate my power!
Oct 7, 2005
The original is much better.

With this new one, you can't change the colour of anything, not to mention you can barely make any adjustments to it (no power add ons, transmission, suspension, etc). Not to mention it isn't very good in races.

Pointless car. Thanks, Polyphony.

/my 2 cents

Awong124

Noob
Aug 21, 2006
It's kind of stupid because I don't really need the credits. I did the glitch and stocked up on a couple dozen GT40 race cars for selling. But psychologically I would feel like I wasted my chance to get a bunch of credits.

GTporsche

Another State of Mind
Sep 2, 2006
I didn't do the glitch. With my wheel broken, I don't really have incentive to play it anymore, and why I lost the 200% to begin with.

Last edited:

RJinAZ

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 30, 2006
I didn't do the glitch. With my wheel broken, I don't really have incentive to play it anymore, and why I lost the 200% to begin with.

What would be a good wheel to get? I thought about getting one for awhile, but just haven't. I would think it would be significantly better than the controller. Any feedback would be appreciated!

dukeisdog

Noob
Jun 18, 2006

What would be a good wheel to get? I thought about getting one for awhile, but just haven't. I would think it would be significantly better than the controller. Any feedback would be appreciated!

I use a logitech G25 that I found locally and it's and great wheel for GT. The G27 would be killer too.

RJinAZ

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 30, 2006

I use a logitech G25 that I found locally and it's and great wheel for GT. The G27 would be killer too.

Cool, I'll check them out. While I've thought about it I haven't done much research; I don't have a table to secure it to as I usually sit in my recliner. Would that make it more difficult?

Awong124

Noob
Aug 21, 2006
Pretty much every PS3 wheel that I know of requires something to mount it to. You can't use them on your lap.

Awong124

Noob
Aug 21, 2006
I just did this seasonal and thought it was quite enjoyable, and the car felt good. I wasn't really a big fan of the other three though, so I just got gold and quit.

Sagara-san

wandering my way through time
★ MOD
Sep 9, 2008
Under a Tree
just did it now too. Though, i have no idea how the car truly felt. finally got tired of using the controller and set up my old logitech wingman from my NR2003 days to use now. First time using it since 2010... holy shit i'm ham fisted now. many spins, but i managed to make a gold lap. 590 hp is definitely trial by fire...haha.

GTporsche

Another State of Mind
Sep 2, 2006
I think the car handled great, and had more grip than I expected, even if it was on RH tires.

woody938

The Irresponsible Captain Typo
Apr 23, 2007
Black Lizard Planet
I just drove the car, why is Awong the only other fast one? I had a terrible rhythm coming down the mountain and yet still came out 2nd, lol. I plan on doing more laps 'cos I feel I can actually beat Awong's current time, one time I was neck-and-neck down Conrod straight but due to my tiredness I missed my turn-in point at the chase.

The car feels very taut, but not too taut for Bathurst, it feels awesome dropping it into the dipper when it's done right and I can hold so much momentum across the top I could hardly believe it. It's unbelieveable just how early I can accelerate exiting Griffins bend and the cutting too, then the mid-corner grip around and exiting Forrest elbow! I'll have to post a video if I make a lap I'm satisfied with.