mazardeus

Almost Not a Noob
May 18, 2012
I really like all the Mario games. The only one that I found lacking compared with the other platformers is definitely New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

diofantos

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 26, 2013

zimsuo

Noob
Jun 19, 2013
DLC doesn't work for me!!! [face_angry] I tried using a Gamestop password to download it and it said I have to update the system but it said it is up to date!!?? Now I don't know what is going on with the download!!?? Need Help please!!???

Sonnyb123

Noob
Jul 29, 2013
I'm going to say probably Super Mario Bros 2. It was good but most of the things from the first game weren't there. All I see that were from the first were the characters and the star power up. (My first post! :D)

Last edited:

ultra_shadowcannon

That lurker guy
Oct 22, 2007
I'm inclined to agree: SMB2. Though it helps that that game was heavily based on another, non-Mario game.

DYK that we got the real smb2 (watch DKYG)
You mean as The Lost Levels? I did, but I had actually forgotten that it was the original SMB2. Or were you referring to something else? Either way, I had completely forgotten about that game. Thank you for the reminder :)

Jul 12, 2014
Texas
I'm inclined to agree: SMB2. Though it helps that that game was heavily based on another, non-Mario game.

DYK that we got the real smb2 (watch DKYG)
You mean as The Lost Levels? I did, but I had actually forgotten that it was the original SMB2. Or were you referring to something else? Either way, I had completely forgotten about that game. Thank you for the reminder :)

I'm talking about American (watch DYKG)
Japanese smb2 can suck my donkey dick

mbnmvbnb

Noob
Sep 16, 2014
I really like all the Mario games. The only one that I found lacking compared with the other platformers is definitely New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
41.gif

Quiet-Giant

~Don't forget to LIM~
Jun 8, 2006
Florida
New Super Mario Bros. 2 for the 3DS just didn't do it for me, so if I had to classify something as being the worst, that game might do it for me.

Feb 11, 2016
No.... It's just the graphics were good then but now it's getting kind of out classed...... I thought the story was to long!..... Also I think it's out dated,.. Do they still make them???? Just a question!!!

axemblue4

John Locke told me I needed to stay.
Sep 28, 2003
Confirmed. Sending supplies
Mario RPG graphics have hardly advanced at all in 15 years. That's not a big factor to me. The game was perfect length. Subsequent entries have felt a bit too short.

And yes, they still make them. They released a Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam a few weeks ago, although I have not yet played it.