Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot-IGN

<marquee> Crush... Kill... Post Articles... </marq
Mar 28, 2001
Article Comments for [link=http://movies.ign.com/articles/112/1129306p1.html]Wolverine 2 Goes Dark Knight[/link]
by Phil Pirrello

Summary:
Hugh Jackman seems to think that Darren Aronofsky will deliver the best Wolverine movie yet, including Logan's appearances in the X-Men franchise.

[link=http://movies.ign.com/articles/112/1129306p1.html]Read Full Article[/link]

GoGoSmaSH

Noob
Jan 2, 2010
This is gonna be interesting for the X-Men series. Not sure if it's gonna be the next Dark Knight, but its gonna be highly anticipated.

jakob997

Noob
Apr 10, 2010
Wolverine needs to go dark. Unlike the studios who think the same for Fantastic 4 and Spider-Man, Wolverine is a very tragic, painful character. He's killed hundreds of people, and is just a plain bad-@$$. He is a great character, do him justice Aronofsky.

gamejediben

No Longer a Noob
Feb 28, 2003
The first one was so bad I'm still trying to forget someone actually wrote, acted and filmed that epic disaster. I'd rather watch Battlefield Earth again before seeing that enormous glittering jewel of failure.

The second one will need to be even better than the Dark Knight to erase the stain of the first.

WhiteySpidey

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 31, 2009
Darron Aronofsky is the best there is at what he does. and what he does is make crazy awesome movies.

Best Picture for Wolverine? *snikt!

Latnok

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 20, 2008
Magneto origin isn't going to happen. Instead it's going to be incorporated into the x men first class movie. That film will be about megnetos origins as well as xaviors.

I hope this film delivers. I know Aranofsky likes to go on the weird scale and do things different but hopefully he'll stick to the true origins.

Ramundi

Merry Maple
Nov 11, 2009
I don't think I'm going to be tricked into theatres a second time. But, we'll see. :)

I just might be THAT bored one weekend...

pplhatr1

Noob
May 3, 2009
Don't suppose Aronofsky can get the studio to go R-rated. Wolverine is up there with Blade and Punisher when it comes to blood shed... only more ferocious. I'd like to see that.

Jul 15, 2005
Dark Knight? Really??? C'mon, guys, be better than that. Nothing in this story has anything to do with TDK, but I know the deal.

Jul 10, 2005
Only way this movie will 100% work is if it is R. You ccan't make a movie about a guy with claws fighting against guys with swords and have it PG-13...

Status
Not open for further replies.