Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot-IGN

<marquee> Crush... Kill... Post Articles... </marq
Mar 28, 2001
Article Comments for [link=http://movies.ign.com/articles/113/1137437p1.html]Wise Casting for X-Men: First Class[/link]
by Eric Goldman

Summary:
While it's been in production for months, there is still additional casting to report on X-Men: First Class, as Twin Peaks/24 alum Ray Wise reveals he will be appearing in the new film. [link=http://movies.ign.com/articles/113/1137437p1.html]Read Full Article[/link]

stefman666

Noob
Mar 12, 2008
i actually like all the xmen movies and used to watch the xmen cartoon where they allgo to school lol so this might be good who knows.

0ne0fAKind

Noob
Feb 8, 2010
how can this film not turn out alright? have you seen the cast list? i will say this, if this movie does fail, then Vaughns career is shatted down the toilet with it guarentee that if you bring a cast together of this magnitude and still fail you fail

jakob997

Noob
Apr 10, 2010
This movie will fail anyway. The cast has almost no good actors, the budget is too low, and Fox is rushing this out the door. I'll save my money, thank you.

Dec 22, 2009
The x-men movies seem like they're doing all they can to hurt the comic-movie industry. Casual moviegoers (the majority of the target audience and most of the money), are going to be seriously alienated when they end up confused by the complete drop in continuity in the X-men movies.

People who aren't savvy in keeping up with what's going on in these movies are going to go in thinking these have something to do with the previous X-men movies and when they end up not understanding wtf is going on it's not going to end well.

And the more bad comic movies that come out, the more moviegoers will start becoming tired of them in general.

Nov 1, 2006
THANK GOD OTHER PEOPLE AGREE! Seriously no cyke and jean? Weren't they the original X-Men or am I wrong? I like Bryan Singer, he tells a nice story, but he can't direct an action movie for shit and he is so damn boring, so I'm not excited about anything he is involved in. (Look at X-Men and Superman Returns, both nice stories IMO and well told, but no action) So how many years between reboots of a reboot?

Feb 23, 2007
Every X-Men film is Wolverine as the main character (Origins was just their excuse to get away it with it) and/or Magneto as the main villian. I haven't been following this one but I know Wolverine isnt in it and that Magneto is. Any other main X-Men baddies aside from Magneto confirmed?

Vladimon

Noob
Jul 28, 2010
because this is set in the late 50's orin the 60's I hope it'll allow so Sentinels to make an appearance!
but I have to say, I'd rather they went for Morrison's new X-men or Whedon's Astonishing X-Men interpretation

Jun 18, 2009
First Class? Jean Grey, Cyclops, Angel, Beast(no Fur), and Ice-Man. Magneto looks Cheesy in the photo, as does Professor X. Costumes look to modern for the 50-60's. And way too many characters already. FAIL! Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.