RhinoHawk

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 25, 2008
I got a tactician named Pohem and have no idea who he is. He doesn't show up in the Roster section. I received him from a battle way before Crom became King. At first I thought it was a glitch and I got one of my future kids early but he isn't. Then I thought maybe I somehow accidently got one of the DLC characters from the past Emblem games, but again he isn't one of them either. I looked up all the characters you can get in the game and his name does not show up anywhere. He also doesn't have any dialog with anyone either.

RhinoHawk

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 25, 2008
Lol ooh. My girlfriend was playing it at church so thats probably where she got him. Thanks. I immediately thought it was like a "Missingno" and my game was corrupted lol.

exoblaze

Noob
Nov 19, 2012
played at school in my book bag one of my other 6th grade class mates had tthe game and he was like "MAH LEVEL 20 GRANDMASTER IS GONNA Kick yo STUPID BRIDES SWEET BROWN ARSE *AROUND 2 TO 3 MINUTES LATER8 how did you get astra on a bride thats A SWORD MASTER SKILL. me:reclassing -_-

ilovelyn

Noob
Jan 8, 2014
Idk who that is but missigno doesn't mess up ur game o have like five on my yellow file game runs fine