Assyrians_God_Hand

Prime Member
Jan 17, 2013
Canada, Toronto
Hello,
The year 2017 we have purchased Hyundai Tucson 2017 luxury model and we loved the car. I drove the car almost everyday to work and 15 times to USA to visit my uncles and relatives. The car now is at 122,780 kilometers and 2 months ago God saved me and my mom. I was coming from Chicago and the highway shoulders were closed due to constructions which I had no emergency lane exit to. All the sudden the car started slowing down from 120 to 60 and thanks God the car speeding gauge went up to 80 and stopped and there was yellow check engine light was flashing. The engine was making heavy noisy but I drove it until I got the dealer. The code was P0014 and they said they changed the solenoid sensor that was burnt out. Does anyone know these cars have more problems and or they are save to drive for long distance after 120,000 kilometers? Because to be honest I never thought these kind of problems might occur and by November I'm going to USA again and I'm kind worried and just want to make sure thanks for any information's.