OmegaLeader144

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 27, 2015
Mars
I do believe that I have found out where Bowser Jr. comes from, who he is, and who his parents or creator are. Recently I played Super Mario Sunshine again and I noticed something about Bowser Jr., his body absorbs the paint that makes him Shadow Mario. What makes that interesting is that everyone else in the game can't absorb paint, but for some reason he can. My question is why. Why can he do it but no one else can? the reason why, and this is going to sound weird, is because he himself is made of paint which explains why he is so strong. More evidence of this is the fact that water hurts him. Why does water him? Logically everything made with paint in the game is hurt by water in someway. So the only way water could hurt him is if he is made of paint himself. To understand how Bowser Jr. could be a creation of the Magic Paint Brush's paint we must understand the origin of the Brush. In Luigi's Mansion there was a ghost, Vincent Van Gore, who could bring his paintings to life, but how did he. I think E. Gadd tried to copy this ability and created a special tool, the Brush, and made Bowser Jr.. Why he made Bowser Jr. is a mystery, he could have been forced to make him, he could have wanted to make him. The Brush also explains why Bowser Jr. doesn't get washed away like the other paint creatures because the Brush is the source of the paint it gives him an unlimited supply for himself so he can survive any amount of water thrown at him. If this theory is right that means that E. Gadd could of made Bowser Jr., and is in a way Bowser Jr.'s father, and that he is in not related to Bowser just like the Koopalings. That also means that E. Gadd is responsible for everything that Bowser Jr. has done and everything will do. If this theory is wrong that means we may never know who his parents are. It is ultimately your choice if I'm right or wrong you decide.