JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
I did :D

All I got left are a few dares (which I'm avoding because some are very annoying and hard) and the final 3 Uplay Challanges, then I got and beat everything. Yep, all 140 cars, all movie and activites are completed, just those stupid dares and Uplay challenges remain for me to get 100% :D

joeshmoe86

No Longer a Noob
Jun 12, 2003
I think I'm about where you are, Have a few things to finish in the world as far as dares, maybe a couple races, got all the movie and challenges done, need to do those uplay ones. I stated to play online to unlock the achievements for it. I really liked the story [face_applause] they did a great job on it. wasn't very long but kept me in it till the end like a good movie.

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
I'm now at 99.62% complete. All I got left are 3 dares, and I hate all 3 of them >[face_plain]

These are all my stats. I didn't show anything that would be a "----" in the category.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/195/driversfstats.jpg/

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
Here are my 100% complete stats:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/driversfstats.jpg/

Now, if anyone needs help with a mission let me know, I'll try to help :D

joeshmoe86

No Longer a Noob
Jun 12, 2003
I hit 100% over the weekend, I think it said about 21 hours, I did alot of driving around not working on stuff. I want to see how fast I'll be able hit 100% by starting another game.

Heyness

Noob
Jan 23, 2008
I'm hoping to get mine by the end of the weekend. I haven't been able to play as much as I'd like lately, but I have all kinds of time starting Friday.

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
bananaman101 said:
how do you perform a barrel roll, which car is best??
Its my last dare to do then i'm 100% complete!
Cheers

You need to drive off a ramp (easier) or transporter and roll the car so that you land back on the wheels. The best place to do this is to start at Fisherman's Wharf. Then drive towards the Golden Gate Bridge. On the way there you will see two (2) jumps that you can use to do barrel rolls. Any fast car will do.

If you need better directions let me know.

OutstandingMike

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 4, 2006
I beat the main story ages ago, but I've still got a few challanges, activities and dares to do. I've done about 79% so far.

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
OutstandingMike said:
I beat the main story ages ago, but I've still got a few challanges, activities and dares to do. I've done about 79% so far.

Congrats :D If you need help with a challenge/dare/activity let me know :)

canedaddy

Secret Chimp
Feb 11, 2003
Hey dudes. Very good to see you. :)

LTTP but I'm playing the game now and having a blast. Two quick questions:

- Is 100% reachable for an old person with diminished skills?

- How can you tell your percentage? I don't see a stats screen.

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
canedaddy said:
Hey dudes. Very good to see you. :)

LTTP but I'm playing the game now and having a blast. Two quick questions:

- Is 100% reachable for an old person with diminished skills?

- How can you tell your percentage? I don't see a stats screen.

Good to see you're back :)

The hardest mission of all is the final mission. That was the only one I struggled with the most.

To view your stats choose the "Extras" option at the bottom of the screen at the main menu, then choose "Statistics" and you'll be able to see your stats.

canedaddy

Secret Chimp
Feb 11, 2003
Thanks! I found the stats screen last night. Weird place for it.

I haven't been on IGN in ages... it's good to know you're still around. When JZ3 is off the Driver board, it's time for IGN to turn off the lights. :)

I haven't read many other threads to see what other folks think, but man, I am absolutely loving the game so far. Super addicting and hard to put down. Did it live up to your expectations?

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
lol, I'm always here, checking in every now and then.

I do love the game; the only thing I don't like is that one day the screen resolution changed in the game. From my guess it's now 16:9 (widescreen) when it used to be 4:3 (full screen) and now I have two black bars on my screen. So I don't have a full screen anymore. I even asked for help on the Support Website (which they did not help at all [face_angry]) then I asked for help on the Facebook page and still nothing. So I have to play the game like this and hope that one day when I play the game it will go back to the way it was.

joeshmoe86

No Longer a Noob
Jun 12, 2003
Hey, popping in to say Hi, got very busy with other games but mostly work with lots of hours and no free time. Anyway glad to see cane on! :D I guess I fell victim to a number of other games that have come out recently or have put up DLC stuff to play. Kinda sad to see this board not pick up to where it once was years ago, but I don't think many message boards are like what they used to be. Maybe its a sign of a passing era? or maybe not. Anyway I'm planning on doing another run through Driver some weekend since I'm getting bored with the games I have. Been trying to play Forza4 but I get my ass handed to me online by players who have the time to tune their cars to do insane lap times so its nearly impossible for an average player to win a race, I've gotten pretty sick of FPS's also online, had a nice dive into the time machine (as I call it) with the Halo:CE remake but that only lasted so long. I feel like I want to come back to Driver like an old good movie to watch once in a great while that you can rely on.

Chasm827

Noob
Mar 6, 2012
I did :D

All I got left are a few dares (which I'm avoding because some are very annoying and hard) and the final 3 Uplay Challanges, then I got and beat everything. Yep, all 140 cars, all movie and activites are completed, just those stupid dares and Uplay challenges remain for me to get 100% :D

CRAZY!!! I clocked the story but... seriously?