Clone4782

Noob
May 6, 2011
They were all pretty good. I have to go with Battlefront 2 because it doesn't get boring quickly, even if you do the same map over and over again.

davidsworld3

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 31, 2011
Why only those games? Whats wrong with the others granted a lengthy list but go by the most popular. I always loved star wars shadows of the empire, rouge squadron *N64*, academy, and x wing alliance, and loved pod racer for the N64. Too bad there is a lot of mediocre star war games, mostly the republic ones.

Jecht216

No Longer a Noob
May 3, 2009
Ohio
1- KOTOR/ Jedi Outcast 2
2- Battlefront 2/ Rouge Squadrons/ Kotor 2
3- Shadows Of The Empire/ Pod Racers
4- Republic Commando/ Return of The Jedi(SNES lol)
5- Clone Wars(vehicle combat one) / Forced Unleashed 1
6- Jedi Power Battles(the fighting one) / Empire Strikes Back(SNES)

Cherokeeblood

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 7, 2009
KOTOR 1 is the best ever. Republic Commando after that. Then Jedi Knight Jedi Academy, then Battlefront 2, then force unleashed 1.

Just started playing SWTOR because I've never had a gaming pc before, game is really good so far, but I honestly don't understand how the graphics can be worse then the 360 when this game is on the PC and if came AFTER the first two KOTOR games? They need to do a HD Graphics Update for this game. I mean KOTOR finally had decently authentic Jedi and Sith Robes, now SWTOR has clothes worse then KOTOR1! SWTOR should have Robes like KOTOR2 with the toggle option of put the hood on or off!

M4n0w4r

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 19, 2012
Here's my opinion which is the best in order:

SW: KOTOR 1&2
SW: X-Wing & TIE Fighter, X-Wing vs TIE Fighter & X-Wing Alliance
SW: Republic Commando
SW: Battlefront 1&2
SW: Rogue Squadron 1,2&3
SW: Dark Forces, Dark Forces 2 Jedi Knight, Jedi Outcast, Jedi Academy
SW: Podracer (on N64)

Acehigh79

No Longer a Noob
Dec 20, 2004
from that shitty list battlefront 2.

best star wars games ever would be x-wing, tie fighter, x-wing vs tie fighter, and x-wing alliance. modern era would be kotor, republic commando, and jedi outcast.