bpapa2016

No Longer a Noob
May 16, 2016
MP4 is on the clock. The only thing we have to operate on is that the absolute latest we’ll see it is the first or second week of December 2024. But realistically we’ll see it earlier than that. So we should see it in just over a year. Meanwhile…

Silksong could probably beat it. It won’t have an overly long cycle between announcement and release, presumably.

Is Half-Life 3 anything more than a myth?

Both F-Zero and Starfox are possible, but I don’t think particularly likely. My guess is that Nintendo/Miyamoto would treat a new SF similar to the manner in which Pikmin 4 was treated, so the clock is ticking there. An F-Zero GX port feels about as likely as a new game is, but my guess is Nintendo is happy to keep focus on 99.

Miyamoto retiring could be a thing before then too, but who knows.

jman1115

Star
May 15, 2011
Im going with MP4 as its the only one we have seen anything on recently. Silksong could beat it but its a toss up.

-S0L-

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
★ MOD
Jan 29, 2007
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
It's a coin toss between Silksong and Prime 4.

Prime 4 has a committed release year of 2025, while Silksong doesn't (being still TBD) and involves a smaller indie-sized production team.

So going to predict Prime 4 for an earlier release, unless there's a "it's done" shadow drop from Team Cherry which would shake things up.

justin6d

No Longer a Noob
Dec 5, 2012
I’m going with Metroid since it atleast was given a year and showed gameplay/trailer

Silksong is the only other real option, miyamoto retiring is a bit of wild card option

He's 71 (according to google) so he will need to retire at some point, maybe he’ll stick around for some years, I’m not sure how demanding his job is he may be more of a figurehead at this point for all I know

gmcube

Super Star
Dec 6, 2001
Delaware
I don't see miyamoto retiring ever, officially. He'll work until the day he dies. He seems more interested in directing movies and the theme parks now though.

NardDog

Star
Dec 22, 2007
I’m going with Silksong. I could see it being dropped out of the blue sometime later this year or early next year. There probably won’t be much time between a full gameplay trailer to release and could maybe even be shown in an indie direct with an it’s out today announcement.

jman1115

Star
May 15, 2011
Silk song is a wildcard which is why I went MP4. It could drop this holiday it may never come out, it could be years. They have been radio silent and we have no idea what's up with it. For a game that is seemingly less complex and demanding than a lot of others and confirmed to be in production, it's just weird. What is causing the lack of info?

e1622

No Longer a Noob
Jul 24, 2001
That fucking cliff hanger in half-life two part two 😂

Talk about the longest cliffhanger in history 😂😂😂