Kamurocho_Freak

๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”Š๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ ๐”š๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ
โ˜… MOD
Apr 24, 2010
Aokigahara
I always preferred Scorpion. Just like his backstory and abilities the most.

gencid

Termina Moon Society
โ˜…
Sep 10, 2000
Clock Tower
Smoke -> Scorpion -> Subzero -> Reptile

There was a time when I liked Reptile more (i.e. MK2), but Netherealm turned him into an animal in later entries and I have never liked that direction for him.

LastKnightOnEarth

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 3, 2023
Saturnine Wastelands
Smoke -> Scorpion -> Subzero -> Reptile

There was a time when I liked Reptile more (i.e. MK2), but Netherealm turned him into an animal in later entries and I have never liked that direction for him.

Did Smoke have unique moves or was his move set like a slight combination of the other ninjas'? As a child, I didn't ever figure out how you unlocked him in MKII (MK3 as well). It was only a few years ago that I looked up on the internet to see how the unlocking was done, and I don't remember much other than Smoke having some similar moves.

gencid

Termina Moon Society
โ˜…
Sep 10, 2000
Clock Tower
I think he had the
Did Smoke have unique moves or was his move set like a slight combination of the other ninjas'? As a child, I didn't ever figure out how you unlocked him in MKII (MK3 as well). It was only a few years ago that I looked up on the internet to see how the unlocking was done, and I don't remember much other than Smoke having some similar moves.
I think he had the moves of all the ninjas combined in MK2. I never liked the cyber smoke in MK3.