Jimbobthon

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 24, 2010
Fable II

It was my first Fable game, it gave me a feeling of Zelda mixed with RPG elements, kind of like how Zelda II was. But a lot better in terms of that. The story was good until the final battle, that was aweful in comparision to fighting Jack of Blades in the first game. I enjoyed wandering around Albion, exploring all the caves and hidden areas uncovering different treasures along the way. I also enjoyed being able to see the results of helping certain people, the main examples include the Temple of Light which prospered the village, donating money to restore the town that the Crucible was in (i can't recall the name of that town). And helping Farmer Giles get rid of the bandits, which allowed his farm to increase in size.

Gustie

Noob
Aug 20, 2018
Definitely Fable II. It was my first of the Fable series, then i went back to play Fable, it wasn't as epic and i should have taken a break in my opinion. Then i've bought Fable 3 long time after the release and i liked it despite the negative opinion from other people. :c I don't know, maybe i like being a chicken chaser. I choose Fable II because of the main story, smooth progression, grinding is optional and i love the looks of all the items.