coldtoddy

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 30, 2002
Need to decide which path to pursue, Hushed Whispers or Champions of Justice. I am a warrior, so thinking Hushed Whispers is the way to go...thoughts?

mazariamonti

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 13, 2011
The problem I always had with this was that if you're a warrior character, it seems more likely you would aid the Templars, yet the cool weapon you get for beating the Mage lady at the end is Orsino's staff. If you are a mage it is more likely you would side with the mages, but the cool weapon you get at the end is Meredith's sword. It makes sense I guess, but I wish there was a way to get both. If there is a way to get both on the console version somebody please let me know.

ChrisDaViking

Just Some Guy
Jul 6, 2008
Depths of Obscurity
Both stories are good. I don't really dislike either one. I think as a person, I tend to sympathize with the mages a bit more, so I play hushed whispers more, but I also play multiple playthrough's... So I can do both.

Either way though, you end up at the same destination. It's just what road you take to get there.

GsGBoss

Noob
May 30, 2015
i chose hushed whispers so i would have to go with the templars because i havnt chosen them yet

Aug 28, 2015
I am about 80% sure that I enjoyed Hushed Whispers better, although I can't say that positively as I can only remember bits and pieces of what Champions of Justice consisted of.