Jul 31, 2006
So if you are keeping up, at the end of July some new mission packs and new Gundam pilot with mech are coming to the game. Shadow Gundam and mister bushido. http://dynastywarriorsgundam.co.uk/ , If this DLC isn't the last they have planeed which mobile suits would you like to see added ?

going first: CrossBone Gundam X1 - Seabook and the F-91 10 years later , he's changed his name to Kincaid Nau and is part of a mobile suit Pirate Brigade who's leader is none other than Cecily Fairchild.(sounded so awesome I hunted down the model kit and bought one)

Vigna Ghina : Cecily Fairchild had a Mobile Suit of her own , it was large compared to the compact F-91 , and one of my favorite models in that movie.

Alpha Azieru : Quess Paraya's mobile armor , Im amazed they left it out of this sequel.

AGX-04 Gerbera Tetra: Gundam 0083's lady villain Cima Garhau , pilots a wicked Mobile suit

Tylerox9

Noob
Jun 11, 2010
a question i feel like i have answered a million times :)here's just a couple

Yzak in Dual Gundam Assualt Shroud. I imagine it would work much like a more kickass version of the Gundam Mk2's or GP-01 on first glance, then work in some of it's uniqueness like missles and shoulder rifle, giving it some GP-02 feel. Then you can incorparte some of the great attacks used by Yzak from the show, and you have a great machine. The character Yzak himself could have his typical rivalry dialogue with Athrun, while having quarrels with people like Jerid over power of rank, and could relate to characters like Kai with the whole Jerkass with a Heart characterzation.

Chibodee in Gundam Maxter. Have another absolutely manly character to hang out with the Yazan/Ghingaham gang. His moves from the show are big and awesome enough to easily use in the game. But the main reasoning is that i would like a Chibodee unique mission that refers to the Statue of Liberty Laser. Also, we could use some more G Gundam.

Mar 20, 2008
I can't really think of too many that I would want but that's cuz I haven't really watched too many gundam series after wing gundam not that I didn't want to just that I was watching them on cartoon network & one of the ones I saw last was gundam seed I think & it seemed really neutered anyway that's off topic so the suits I would like to see are:

Suit: XXXG-01SR Gundam Sandrock Pilot: Quatre

Suit: MS-18E Kämpfer Pilot: whoever

Suit: MSN-001A1 Delta Plus Pilot: Whoever

Suit: XXXG-01S Shenlong Gundam Pilot: Chang Wufei

Suit: MSA-0011[Ext] Ex-S Gundam Pilot: whoever

Suit: MBF-P02 Astray Red Frame Pilot: Whoever

Unfortunately since there aren't any skin changes for the other suites I would also like

Talgeese 1 & 3 (Well I would actually like all of the Gundam Wing endless waltz suit variants)

I guess on that note I would like a Heavyarms Suit that isn't horrible maybe it's just me but in DWG:3 he really isn't that good I would also like the generic suits to not be so terrible as well I tried to play one of the Zaku II (as with the Gouf & the Bawoo) suits & he's charge moves are all the same & terrible so I assume that all of them unfortunately I don't think & DLC will fix that but what ever.

Talons82

Noob
Mar 7, 2011
Sandrock Kai (Quatra)
Altron Gundam (Wufie)
GT-9600-D Gundam Leopard Destroy (Roybea Loy)
GW-9800-B Gundam Airmaster Burst (Witz)
GX-9900-DV Gundam X Divider (Jamil Neate)
Exia RII
00 Raiser (Seven Swords)
GN-006GNHW/R Cherudim Gundam GNHW/R
GN-007GNHW/M Arios Gundam GNHW/M
GN-008GNHW/B Seravee Gundam GNHW/B
ZGMF-X10A Freedom (3rd favorite gundam)
ORB-01 Akatsuki (Cagalli) (She makes more sense than Lacus piloting a MS)
Impulse (Lunamaria) (She should get her own personal gundam)

Talons82

Noob
Mar 7, 2011
Sorry what I meant was I wanted was the CB-002 Raphael Gundam, GN-010 Gundam Zabanya, GN-011 Gundam Harute & GNT-0000/FS 00 Qan[T] Full Saber. And not the 00 Raiser (Seven Swords), GN-006GNHW/R Cherudim Gundam GNHW/R, GN-007GNHW/M Arios Gundam GNHW/M & GN-008GNHW/B Seravee Gundam GNHW/B. That would be cool is we could toggle the between those gundams.

Talons82

Noob
Mar 7, 2011
For me I want is mostly seed series type gundams along with their characters added in because their gundams are designed for major combat. But there are still some of my favorites I would like to see as well even if there only NPC's Like Apolly & Reberto.

Wish List

MAS-005 Methuss (Fa) (NPC)
GN-000 0 Gundam
GN-001REII Exia Repair II
Gundams Throne (Ein, Zwei & Drie)
LM312V04 Victory Gundam (All members of the Shrike Team) (NPC's)
GAT-X303 Aegis (Athrun Zala)
GAT-X207 Blitz (Nicol Amalfi)
GAT-X102 Duel "Assault Shroud" (Yzak Joule)
GAT-X103 Buster (Dearka Elsman)
MBF-M1 M1 Astray (Orb Women Pilots)
ZGMFX10A Freedom
ZGMF-X56S Impulse (Lunamaria Hawk) (All of the Impulse Packs Selectable Before Mission)
Orb-01 Akatasuki (Cagalli) (Makes Far More Sense Than Lacus)
XXXG-01SR Sand Rock (Qautra)
XXXG-01S2 Altron (Wufie)