davidsworld3

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 31, 2011
Why when I hit shadows of the empire I get a bunch of random topics? It's poor design for this site.

Anyways I think giving it a 6.5 is crap. I give it a 9 just because how fun the game was. I mean how many games let you go from a first person shooter, third person shooter, to having levels where you use dash rendars ship, a snow speeder, bike...This game was freaking packed with goodness, yet was buggy and had some controle issues but you learn to get used to it.

I remember playing this on my 9th birthday I had like 20 kids over from school almost all my gifts were star wars, we even went too the return of the jedi reboot because it was my birthday got little collectible which all my friends ended up begging off of me. I wish I kept all my star wars stuff but I stopped playing with them and took up a lot of space so in the trash they went...what a mistake. I will probably start buying stuff online to put in my mancave at my house...hard to believe so many hears have passed since this game came out and I still play it once in a great while, I'm married have a great expensive car and house...Life is awesome.