Oct 19, 2004
Sorry if this gets asked time and time again, but I did a search and couldn't find anything for it.
Or maybe I'm just missing something in the game that is going to make me look like an idiot, either way, I need some help.
I've earned various cars through winning races... When I go to use the item, if I say I don't want to drive it now, where does it go? I thought it just put the car in my garage, but, it's no where to be seen? I can't find it... If I do drive it now. I can do everything with it like a regular car. Up until I switch cars, and then it disappears forever as well?
Also, I have the go-kart, some Toyota prototype, and an Acura Integra in my garage. Those stay there, and they don't disappear sporadically. But I bought a Tacoma X-Runner and used it for some races, switched back to a car.. and my X-Runner disappeared?! That really pissed me off since I had well over 100,000k invested into it.
What am I missing here guys?

Also, just a gripe in general... when I blow 200,000k on an Aston Martin, do one lap in it and decide I don't like it... I should get more than 30k back when I sell it.

ZaXoFF7

No Longer a Noob
Jan 20, 2009
Behind you...
As for your problem with how little money you get for selling cars (most games are that way... Forza only gives you around $1 for prize cars if you try to sell them), you needn't worry about it. GT is just as much about collecting and experimenting with cars as it is racing; that's why there are so many cars to choose from. You're not supposed to want to sell them. But if you do the Online races in the Seasonal Events tab each week, you're guaranteed to always have money. If you have full 200% experience (from logging in 5 days in a row) and do both Drift and Time Trial events that appear every other week, you can score four million dollars; one million from each event, and it only takes like ten minutes to do them all.

Last edited: